Friday, September 24, 2010

Good, bad, and useless news.

Which do ya want first: Good, bad, or pointless/useless/no-one-cares-about news?

I'll start with the... bad.

The bad news is: THERE IS NO BAD NEWS! *gasp* I wrote a post about bad news, and there isn't any! Oh, what will I do? The struggle to find something to type is killing me!

Well, bad news COULD be that I STILL won't have much time for blog posting. I haven't even been on Central lately. Or Wizard101. Or, I'm ashamed to admit, Zelda games. I've... been reading fan fiction. Yeah. Or playing Min- um, nvm. We'll get to that in the GOOD NEWS section. :D Oh, and there's still no official release date for Skyward Sword. Trust me. I'd know.

Useless news:

HUNTER THUNDERSHIELD NAMES ALL HIS ZELDA FILES DOUGH FOR SOME REASON. And then I played through Twilight Princess ('cuz all my friends fail at the Forest Temple - seriously, that was, like, the fifteenth time I've had a friend ask me to beat the temple for them! I now know it like the back of my hand - that sadly lacks a Triforce, just because you all wanted to know XD), and the light spirit called him "Heroic Dough." O_o

Good news... and luckily, in video games, there's a LOT of it right now:

I HAD MY BIRTHDAY! :D It was the sixteenth of September. Sorry, can't tell you how old I am. Who knows what freaks are reading this... *thinks of Navi and shudders* XD

Okay, okay. But you're wondering why the heck this is in a Zelda blog.

Well... my ACTUAL birthday wasn't that great. Sure, I got ice cream cake. But I did work all day. But... I got a Zelda t-shirt! It says, "Don't make me go Zelda on you!" :D

But then, my birthday PARTY was epiclatastical. All my bestest friends were there: Sydney, um... Noob? Is that what I call him now? He doesn't have a wizard. And a girl from school who neither has any Zelda games nor plays Wizard101 came. And another friend of mine who I can call either Wolf or Tnaz was there. He's the newest member of our Zelda/Pokemon/Wizard101 fan club. Members: Me, Rowan, Sydney, Hunter, Deku/Noob/WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL HIM, and now Tnaz. His Wizard101 character is Wolf DeathBringer. So, anyway, he is my bestest friend/enemy. Frenemy? Is that what it's called? O.o

Okay. So. I, um, kinda took up most of our four hours playing Wind Waker. O_o But, look, in all the FIVE YEARS I've had it, I've NEVER gotten to play it on the large TV in our living room! I was able to that day, and it was so epiclatastical! I wish now that I'd had a chance to try out TP on it, too. Ah, well.

Anyway, I tried playing Wind Waker. I was going to the final boss. Sydney and I switched off a lot. I mean, we wanted to see the ending with all the super epic cutscenes. However... my cutscene file got CORRUPTED, remember? >.<>.<

So, it's like, RIGHT THERE... and I can't play it. And he KNEW I couldn't play it.

Oh, my gosh, did I mention how much I hate him?

Sydney's so awesome - she let me borrow her DS Lite for a few weeks! SO I GOT TO PLAY IT! Two elements down... and no clue how to get the Water element. Sydney's no help either, dangit. O_o

Okay, and my OTHER good news.

I PREORDERED SKYWARD SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yep. Just today. Me is excited. ;)

Oh, and LAST good news:

I GOT DRAGON QUEST! Nine, I think? Idk. It's Sentinels of the Starry Skies. ...'Kay, I know this is a Zelda blog, but whatever. I named my character Zelda. Does that count? XD I fully intend to make a character called Link when I get the chance. And then maybe one called Sierra. I just didn't make my main character Link 'cuz as much as I love playing as him in LoZ, I really would prefer a girl character. O_o

...Okay, I've been typing away for a half hour. This post is LONG. If you read all of this, YOU'RE THE MOST DEDICATED AND AWESOMEFULISTICALAZING READER EVER. Congratulations. Please comment, awesomefulisticalazing reader. :D

And goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. welp.

    happy birth day.

    have fun being __ I'm sure it will be awesome being __ years old, for lack of better words
    _____________________________________________ __ ____________________________ funtasticalness, there :P

    BTW, theres a WHOLE bunch of fan made videos, and they're all pretty epic, most are on newgrounds, that being said, ill post a few links (pun intended?)

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/381814 (gets a teensy bit gory at the end, but its all in good humor right?)

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/260860
    (i have searched this is the only episode XD...it'll make sense when you watch it)

    ReplyDelete