Monday, November 15, 2010

MC Update - I got Power Bracelets - ON MY OWN! So proud... :D

I can't make this post very long. Celestia awaits, after all. ;) Not to mention a fanfic I've been following recently got updated (I have to make another list of epic stories, since I've added more to my favorites since then. XD). But, bascically, here's a short summary of what I've done on Minish Cap since my last update...

Well, guess what? I found Power Bracelets (or whatever those things that make you stronger are)! AND WITHOUT A WALKTHROUGH/FRIEND! I mean, since I got Minish Cap, every time I got stuck I'd ask Sydney... so far, I haven't resorted to a walkthrough - at least, I don't THINK I did (can't really remember O_o). I know, know, know, KNOW that I got THIS overdue library book all on my own, though, this time! :D

I was stuck for a while, so I wasn't playing, but then I put out the fire in the fire place and went up the chimney as a Minish! :D Then I snuck past some kitties... and killed some enemies... and... yeah! Second overdue library book returned!

Now I'm trying to get the THIRD - and hopefully LAST - overdue library book. For what purpose, I'm still trying to figure out... Sydney just told me to. And, well, she's the MC expert! So I'll listen. -.-

It looks impossible, however. I mean, it's apparently in the mayor's private lake-side house place... but I can't get to it! I see SIGNS telling me it's there... but there's this LAKE in front of it! I can't swim without flippers! So where do I get FLIPPERS?!?

*sigh* Well, now that I know I can do this game on my own, I'm soooo not asking Sydney... well, maybe for a hint. But NOOOO WALKTHROUGHS. Absolutely NONE. ;)

Goodnight, people!

-Sierra WinterBreeze level FIFTY-THREE (wootness!) Thaumaturge

No comments:

Post a Comment