Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary to My Wiki Editing!

Alright. I promised everyone a post -- and, as you might notice, it's a biiit late. Part of this is due to laziness, which is self-explanatory.

And a lot of it is due to Skyrim. I WANT TO WRITE A POST ON THAT GAME SOOOO BADLY. Would you guys be mad at me if I did? I've been playing it nonstop lately. I love that game so much. I considered it for this post, but, I mean, I should save that for a time when I'm NOT posting just once per month, because leaving you with an entirely non-Zelda related post doesn't seem fair at all. Of course, I fully intend to post during E3, so this is probably not going to be my only post of the month... but still. Oh, by the way, it's totally the game I was hinting at here, if you didn't catch that. XD (Hilarious, now, rereading this... "I haven't played Skyrim, and I likely never will." Haha. Good news, I found out it's not nearly as bloody as I was expecting if you're a mage. And I am a mage, so we're good.)

Anyway, most of all, I haven't posted yet this month because I had no idea what to post about, just like in my last post. I don't know why I thought that in another week or so I'd suddenly have ideas, but I did.

So here we are, a week later. My options are Skyrim, or The Legend of Zelda fanfiction. And I doubt either of those sound terribly appealing.

This WAS going to be the fanfiction thing -- and I think I might even make another post after this about that. I'll probably write it today and post it tomorrow. But for now, this is just a random... update thing.

Oh! I have news, actually! Today, June 8th, 2013 marks my first year of editing the Zelda Dungeon Wiki!

Yes, that's right. As you can see from the first page of my contributions, my first ever edit may have been May 5th, 2012, but I only started editing frequently on June 8th of that year.

Also, I never mentioned this, but I became a Patroller. I'd been wanting that for a very long time, and I was overjoyed when I got it. ^^ It's pretty awesome. The wiki group there is amazing. They're all very fun people.

So, yeah. I don't know what else to say, haha. I want to go and play Oracle of Seasons or something. I just got to the Ancient Runis, the sixth dungeon. I haven't really done anything farther than that, though, haha.

Have a nice day everyone! See you next time -- hopefully at E3!

4 comments:

  1. "June 8th, 2013 marks my first year of editing the Zelda Dungeon Wiki!"

    It's also my birthday too. :P

    I got a 3DS WOOOOOOOOO!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Really! That's a fun coincidence. Happy late birthday! ^^ Get Kid Icarus: Uprising so I can play it with you over wi-fi! Interestingly enough, my sister actually got a 3DS today, too. She got the special Animal Crossing one -- the XL. I'm so jealous. XD

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'll be getting that soon. That'd be cool to play together. ^^ I'm excited about SSB multiplayer, too, but I can't decide whether to get it for 3DS or Wii U when it comes out. Probably Wii U, just because of better graphics, and I don't have many games for the Wii U. Oh, well. Plenty of time to decide. :/

      Delete
    3. Oh, and I wouldn't be mad if you did a post on Skyrim, I absolutely love that game too. I'm a mage, as well. Destruction magic FTW! XD

      Delete