Sunday, December 19, 2010

MC Update - Gods. I fail at observation/map reading/solving puzzles. To an extent.

First off, Roy is a total, complete, OVERPOWERED CHARACTER IN SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!!! Plus, the game FAVORS HIM! I SWEAR! I would have won every round against my sister if it weren't for LUCK. When we turned off items, I continuously pwned her as Young Link... but WITH items... I failed. Epicly.

*sigh* Oh, and all our pictures on that game are corrupted. ...At least the whole game data isn't. :D And another Wind Waker file was lost. This one was in Tower of the Gods. And I had been working on it too. :( Now the only one left on that memory card is Noob's. ...It's named Linky and in the Forsaken Fortress. XD

So now it's like I haven't even completed one DUNGEON on Wind Waker. >.<

........

Anyway.... Sorry. That was my Super Smash Bros. Melee rant from earlier tonight, because Rowan kept pwning all the Zelda characters as Roy. It was frustrating me. At least I got my revenge when items were taken out of the equation.

On to the update now? XD

So. Minish Cap. Yeah. Where to begin? Well, probably wherever my last update left off, but I don't even remember where that is.

...
...
...


*looks up* XD

Oh! Power Bracelets! Riiiight.

Anyway, I DID end up asking Sydney, lolz. She's BETTER than a walkthrough, because she can just give me a HINT rather than complete answers. Apparently, there's ANOTHER entrance into Lake Hylia! O: So she led me to that (it was through Lon Lon Ranch) and I took it from there. After that... I met Librari. Who I decided I hated. That tends to happen with me - I meet a video game character and immediately decide whether they are under the title of "HATE," "LIKE," "ANNOYING," or "EPIC." Link is in two categories - like and epic. Zelda too. XD Oh, and Ashei from Twilight Princess. She's just awesome. And maybe Midna, too. MAYBE. But most of my partners are under the "hate" or "annoying" category, simply because you're around them so much that they get frustrating and tiring. Except Navi. She's sooooooo annoying within the first five minutes of the game that she's in a category all her own, BELOW hate. :P Did I ever mention how she told me to go to the Bottom of the Well when I was IN the dang Well? Yeah...

I get off topic too easily. Sheesh. Back to the main post... what was it? Librari. Well, he's "HATE" because he dumped me in a dungeon without letting me prepare! >.< I got flippers at the end though. Yayz.

Okay, okay, then I swam to dropletts temple. Within the first, like, five rooms, however... I found the boss key. And I knew EXACTLY where the boss room was.

So I was freaking out at this point, thinking I'd either cheated the game, done something wrong, or that there would be an extremely unexpected twist coming up. You do NOT have a Zelda dungeon that's five rooms long.

As it turns out, it wasn't any of the above. Not cheating, nothing wrong, and nothing sufficiently unexpected. Just that the second half of the dungeon was behind the boss room doors. :P

I fought the boss: a giant Octorok. It took me FOREVER to figure how to kill him... I thought you'd have to get behind him to whack him or something, but apparently you're supposed to hit the rocks back at him with your sword...

SO.

After that, I got the THIRD ELEMENT!!!! It was the WATER ELEMENT! :D So exciting.

Then I had to sneak into the castle to infuse the sword with the new element for my third clone. :P But, geez, those guards... their voices, when they screamed "HEY!" just scared me for some reason. Could be because I was alone at night with everyone else in the house asleep, just sitting on my bed playing the game with headphones on... XD

Then I went to find a king dude in a graveyard! It was fun!

Then I received a GOLDEN KINSTONE! O: He told me to take it to "source of all flow."

Now... here's when my epic fail comes in. Summarizing it, btw, because I gtg...

I was REALLY smart, and thought "source of all flow... WATERFALL!" I felt so proud of myself for figuring that out.

I went there, to Veil Falls... but had no clue what to do.

So I decided "Maybe I'm wrong..." So I randomly picked up the Minish Cap manga and read it. Guess what? At the part with the king, he oh-so-bluntly states, "Take this kinstone to Veil Falls."

I'm in Veil Falls.

*more convinced that I'm right...*

THEN I went to the smith dude's house. He tells me to go to Veil Falls, TOO!!!!

*TOTALLY convinced I'm right...*

...But no idea what to do.

I happened to go to Sydney's house, so I dejectedly and reluctantly asked her where to take the kinstone.

She tells me Veil Falls.

Okay, I was SOOOOOOOO RIGHT.

I ask her what to do there.

...She doesn't remember... >.<

FORTUNATELY, her BROTHER, Hunter, remembered! :D ...He showed me a DIFFERENT route into the waterfall that I COMPLETELY missed.

Thus the reason I can't read maps/observe things. To an extent. Because I totally PWNED THAT SOURCE OF FLOW THING! XD

That's all for tonight. I found the wall thingy I'm supposed to fuse the golden kinstone with, so I guess I'm on my way to the wind tribe and the final element. And my eleventh (or tenth... I forget) Zelda game completion. ;)

So goodnight. Again.

*STILL LOOKING FOR FANFIC IDEAS* :P

4 comments:

  1. hey merry christmas ;)
    here is something in responce to your navi-below-hatred.

    http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=42

    TOTALLY SAFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Fanfic ideas? Hm, I'm on a bit of a hiatus from my own writing, but ideas still come to me. However, mine seem to involve at least one character dying, usually from being crushed by a collapsed building or whatnot. (And half the time, steampunk, my new love.) ^^'

    Dang, though. If only you knew what Hetalia: Axis Powers was, that way I could direct you to a few fics that could give you ideas. (One being a really cool steampunk-related story.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucas: (Late) Merry Christmas to you, too! :) I'll look at the link later, lol.

    @Naomi: Oooooh. Hetalia. Don't be so quick to doubt me...

    I DEFINATELY know what Hetalia is. And that's not a definitely in the sense of "Oh, I LOVE HETALIA!" Nooo, it's more like the sense of "OMG, it scares me..."

    Why? Well... my sister attracted a creepy stalker friend that was OBSSESSED with the anime show (that's what we're talking about, right? :P). So she followed her home. The creepy stalker girl wouldn't leave until my sister had watched the first five episodes. Now she threatens to follow her home again if my sister doesn't watch more in a certain amount of time. She knows where we live... it's so CREEPY... *shudders*

    So yeah. At least my sister likes it now. XD Sorry, I just HAD to tell that story. Hetalia always makes me think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Oh. That would definitely freak people out about it, I guess. (And yes and no. I was talking about both the original Japanese anime and the comics that I found on the web. I don't trust the English dubbed version of APH.) O.O

    On something a little unrelated, one thing I love about the series is the fandom - it's so diverse in what people do for it. Some people do some of the most hilarious fanfiction, while others make very serious historically accurate stories. And it's not just the fanfics that do that: The artwork, the cosplayers, the Youtube videos - man, it's kinda cool what you can find that's APH-related.

    Don't take my word for it, though. Look up "aph history is now" and "aph you raise me up" on Youtube at some point. ^^

    (Not that I'm trying to convert you, but still.) XD

    ReplyDelete