Thursday, August 18, 2011

Skyward Sword's Release Dates!

Wonderful news! Skyward Sword's release date, at LONG last, has been revealed!!! (Both my affiliates beat me to posting this, but whatever. :P)

United States - November 20th

Europe - November 18th

Lucky Europeans... not only do you all get it two days earlier than us, but you ALSO get it on a FRIDAY! You'll have the whole weekend to play it!

Do you think if I ordered Skyward Sword online from Europe, it would arrive here on the 18th? XD On second thought, I already have it preordered at GameStop, darn it.

Speaking of GameStop, they were surprisingly close with their release date prediction. I was hoping that they'd be proven wrong when the real release date came out, since they kept telling people Skyward Sword would come out "November 25th" when they had no proof whatsoever to back up this ridiculous notion. But they were only a few days off - less than a week.

I'm just disappointed it's not coming out in September. That's my birthday month. Wouldn't it be epic to get Skyward Sword for my birthday?

Oh, I have a random comment: Skyward Sword comes out on Mexican Revolution Day. No, really. I looked at my calender and that's what it said. Who knew? (Besides Mexicans...)

Anyway... that's all I have to say! I think. There WAS more, but Skyward Sword's release date pushed everything out of my mind, haha. (Something about Link's Awakening I think. ...OH! I found a useless glitch in the Wind Fish's Egg! That was it! XD)

One last thing: After logging on today, Blogger told me that Medli's Messages was popular, and "popular blogs make money" off of ads. I'm not putting any ads (at least not yet? XD) but I wanted to point out that Google thinks this blog is popular. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE VIEWING MY BLOG? I don't mind... BUT STILL?! (I mean, 21 Followers, yet it's "more popular" than the 60+ Followed Sierra's Story? HOW?)

1 comment:

  1. Think of all the people who just drop in and look at the site, rather than following it? Did you check your site traffic over Sierra's Story? How is school going for you? Mine doesn't start for another week.

    ReplyDelete