Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Legend of Zelda to be released on 3DS eShop

Today, Nintendo posted on their 3DS's Facebook page about a new price-cut for the 3DS. And I noticed it without Zelda Dungeon's help. I'm so proud of myself. :D

However, the price-cut to $169.99 isn't the important part (although I'm sure many of you that couldn't afford Ocarina of Time 3D earlier are excited about that). It's what the people who already have a 3DS (like me) are going to receive. Since we're apparently their most loyal customers (I felt quite loved and finally appreciated after reading that statement), we're going to receive 20 free new games! Half of them will be released early to us, and the other half are only EXCLUSIVELY for this offer. The best part? One of them happens to be The Legend of Zelda, the very first game in the series. It's one of the ones released early, so later on, even you with the price-cut 3DS's will be able to buy it.

For current 3DS owners, all you need to do is connect to the eShop before August 11th. Later they'll give us the games somehow.

I'm excited, even though I already have The Legend of Zelda for Virtual Console on Wii (and still haven't completed it, but whatever... I'm in Ganon's Castle and I already have the Silver Arrow, so I'm pretty close...).

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty good, I'm glad that they did that. Anyway, I'm also glad that Minish Cap isn't an exclusive game. I really wanna play that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back from vacation... I'm taking you are too...?

    ReplyDelete