Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is a surprise! (Comic-Con Skyward Sword Trailer)

I just checked up on everything Zelda-related yesterday, but somehow, just overnight, we've got plenty of interesting new stuff. For instance, a new Skyward Sword trailer was shown at the San Diego Comic-Con (which is really disappointing, since I had a slim chance of being able to go to that if I'd been at home and not in Canada; San Diego isn't THAT far from where I live).



Oh! Now, what's that at 1:29?

...That's right. A Goron. Luke from The Goron Times will be SO excited. All I hope is that Zoras make an appearance, too.

A lot of this trailer appears to be the same as the previous one from E3 2011. Still, there were some interesting things in there. We see Link preforming what seems like the Finishing Blow from Twilight Princess on a Skulltula/Spider thingy at 1:08. I can't recall if that had already been confirmed or not, though. And there's a little more gameplay... a better view of Skyloft...

Anyway, I'll let you enjoy that trailer on your own. I have some other news. Remember at E3 this year, when they said there would be a symphony tour for the Zelda games? Well, we now have more information on it, including a trailer.





Apparently the first concert will be in Los Angeles on October 21st. Then, afterward, they'll have a tour in 2012. I hope they come near me... I don't know if I can go to Los Angeles JUST for a Zelda concert.

4 comments:

  1. That. Is. Amazing! Alright, time to start saving up for Skyward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I hate how I have to wait for you to approve the message before I can edit it.... Anyways, could you make me a new header with that Goron?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. XD I just won't get notifications of the comments otherwise. And I really don't care if you just keep posting new comments, hehe. Anyway... yes, I can make that header. You'll just have to wait until I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://rupeesforlink.blogspot.com/ My blog!

    ReplyDelete