Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm on vacation.

Well, duh. I told you that last post.


But I'm saying that because... I feel SOOOO bad for not updating this blog. I really, really love Medli's Messages. But... whatever.


I wonder if it's possible to get a job at Zelda Dungeon? Because that would be insanely epic. I mean... right now, they're part of an awesome Zeldathon! Nonstop Zelda games, including Four Swords and the CD-i games! ...I really can't wait to watch them play the CD-i. I hope they haven't done it yet. XD Right now they're in the middle of Wind Waker - I think I just saw them get the Power Bracelets or something.


I just noticed I also got another follower! Thanks very much to whoever is my 21st follower.

Now... let's see. There's no other major Zelda news that I can think of right now. I'm in the Spirit Temple of OoT 3D Master Quest, if anyone cares. I haven't been playing it much.


Okay! I just found out that my sister is heading over to my aunt's house. My aunt is the one who has the Wii... so I think I'm going to go with and play some Twilight Princess. Yes, I brought it with me. I brought every Zelda game I could. XD The fun thing about Twilight Princess, though, is that last year I brought it too and downloaded my file onto this one. But since it's so old... I don't have all Heart Containers! And my 3 heart file isn't there anymore! O: So it gives me something to do. Yay.


I might get back and edit this post later... I had a lot more in mind to say.

2 comments:

  1. You know what? That's pretty weird, because I was thinking of applying too. If we did it together, (Small chance...) that would be epic, but we would have to Skype w/ each other, which would be awkward, because half of the funness (Word?) is kind of a mystery of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that would epic! And... I guess there's always Skype without video, right? O_o Lol Idk.

    And if funness isn't a word, it should be.

    ReplyDelete