Monday, July 11, 2011

Off to Canada

Wow... the blog quieted down after that last post... O_o

Um, anyway.

Remember last year, when I was crying about how I'd have no Zelda games except PH and ST for a whole month, just because I was going on vacation? Well, that's happening again. Except this time, I'll have a LOT more than Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. I'll also have Ocarina of Time 3D, Link's Awakening DX (yes, I downloaded it!), Minish Cap, and Oracle of Ages.

In fact, you know what I just realized? With the purchase of Link's Awakening, I have every single Zelda game in existence except for Oracle of Seasons. ...Unless you count Four Swords or the CD-i games.

It's kind of sad, since I have Oracle of AGES, but not Seasons... -.-

So. Back to the vacation thing. I don't know how active I'll be - if you recall from last year, my grandparents have a computer, but it's pretty slow. Plus, my parents hate when I use the computer and play video games all throughout our vacation. I probably won't get much time on it.

Sorry about the long period of time where I didn't post, though. I really do want to do an Ocarina of Time N64 to OoT 3D comparison. I have a few differences I wanted to elaborate on. I just... haven't had the time. I might be able to do that when I get back.

Speaking of Ocarina of Time 3D, I just made the ultimate file. All Heart Containers, all Skulltulas, and the best upgrades of everything. Wow. What is it with me and DS Zelda games? I mean, I never even got over 45 Skulltulas on the original version... but with this one, I just totally pwned all sidequests...

The last thing I wanted to talk about was... fanfiction! If you recall, I posted my Medli x Link fanfiction called Duty before Love here on Medli's Messages a few weeks ago. Now it's uploaded at Fanfiction.net both on my profile, and on the Across the Fandom project. Since I feel guilty about uploading it onto my own profile, I'd prefer you read it here, at Across the Fandom... but you can also read it at my profile here. Then there's also one more I uploaded, called Shards of Time. That's here. That one will be a multi-chaptered fic.

That's it! Thanks for reading! I'll return home August 3rd. Please have a good month of July!

3 comments:

  1. Why do I feel somewhat responsable for you being involved. (I mean I know I'm not, because you were writing The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze before you even met me, so yeah. >______>) ANYWAY.
    I hope you have tons of fun up here. Most of my fun is comp related so I can't really help you there (unless you going to vancouver. Then we could hang (just kidding :P) ) If you have an offroad bike available though, there are plenty of great biking trails all over canada so if you can, make use of them :3 but you probably already know that huh :P

    Anyway, I have go, so I suppose I'll "chat" with you after your vacay.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in Vancouver? Oh, cool. XD I've been there many times before, but not this year. Though we might go later on...

    And I've had lots of time. Apparently this computer is only as slow as the one we have at home. ;)

    What do you mean, for me being "involved?" Involved with what? Fanfiction? Well... no... I'm sorry... that honor mostly goes to my friend Wolf. XD He introduced me to fanfiction.net. Though for some reason... you DO come to mind when I think of fanfiction.

    You're responsible for me liking MLP, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been permanently banned from Central. Please get in game, and brawl often. We can talk about it later. I'll still be blogging too. Please keep in touch.

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete