Monday, July 25, 2011

Skyward Sword Story Details

The Goron Times has recently added an entry about the new plot details of Skyward Sword. You can find the post here. There's isn't anything insanely new, but there ARE a few interesting spoilers. For instance: the harp will use Wii MotionPlus to strum, and we can now assume that it will be the main instrument of the game. Also, supposedly Skyward Sword is in the final stages and due for localization now. Hopefully that means a release date is coming soon.


EDIT: Something was wrong with blogger up until now, and it wouldn't let me publish my posts, so that's why this is late. I also am now too lazy to complete the whole thing, which was also going to talk about the rest of the interview with Eiji Aonuma, where he mentions Majora's Mask 3D and even a Legend of Zelda movie. The movie part was what I was excited about. I always thought Nintendo was too afraid to ever make a Zelda movie, and that's why it hasn't been made before. Apparently, they'd LOVE to make a Zelda movie, they just don't have enough money!


About MM 3D, I doubt that will ever become real, despite how awesome that would be. I mean... I don't really think that OoT 3D's graphic style would fit the dark mood of Majora's Mask, anyway. They'd have to change it a bit to be darker for it to really work well.


You can find the interview here at Zelda Dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment