Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Link Between Worlds is Released!

A week ago, on November 22nd, 2013, the latest The Legend of Zelda game for 3DS, A Link Between Worlds, was released!

I already finished it. But you know.

Okay, thing is, guys, I have SO much going on. ALBW is probably a 20 hour game if you're REALLY giving it credit, but it took me a week to beat while dedicating every moment of my free time to this glorious new game in my Zelda collection. I can't write a post now... but oh my gosh...

If you've seen the ending of A Link Between Worlds, I can imagine you have at least a bit of an idea how darn badly I really want to write a full post right now.

However, writing something like that takes time that I don't have, ESPECIALLY today. And I probably won't for at least another week, which, as you all know, probably will be at least another month in my time.

I hate it -- November is Zelda Month, and I should be giving it the credit it deserves with a nice post! -- but I can't do anything about it.

So I'll be back as soon as I'm able to bring you a good post about this new, fantastic game. (I'm also beginning to question why I see to be a representation of the opposite of the "Zelda cycle" these days: with both ALBW and The Wind Waker HD, I was wary of the games and didn't like them much at first, but then I absolutely adored them when they were actually released... isn't that strange?)

Have a good final November day, everyone. See you soon. Enjoy A Link Between Worlds, and seriously, you HAVE to complete it if you haven't yet! That ending... it might be one of the best in Zelda history! So go!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I absolutely love this game.

    And the ending! I let out a shout/gasp/shudderofexcitement, or something along those lines, when I found out that... you know who... was actually you know who! (I'll leave out names for the sake of spoilers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you use italics? I think that would be a more professional way to say everything than making it in capital letters. (APPARENTLY, I can't use italics in this text box... curse you blogspot text box!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another day, another... um... dollar? No, maybe another week another ten million bucks. Hm, that sounds better. Somehow I feel better *not* knowing that you get 10 million dollars every week by forgetting about comments... SIERRA MEMORY FTW! Woo! Yeah. Kinda. Don't forget about Puppycat. Or Rocketown. Or Kirby and Milky Way Wishes. Or... um... Medli's Awakening. Or... uh... *gets off topic* Outset Island! Or... Gypsy by Lady Gaga! Or... hm. Yeah, my brain is washed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sierra. Its been a while, hasn't it. Glad to see you're still enjoying Zelda and updating.
    Its been what, a year or so since I popped by? Its Kay if you don't remember me :P
    Merry Christmas c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh... Hi! Of course I remember you! You were one of my blog's first supporters! XD

      Delete
    2. Oh, well, I'm glad you remember me then!
      How many games have you beat since I was last around? :P
      Glad to see you had a good Christmas. I got the minimal amount of items I had requested, so I'm pleased. The only things left are multi-thousand dollar music equipment, but that's what the job is for~
      Here's hoping everything well is down there in the states.
      Oh, and happy New Year Sierra ^^

      Delete
  5. Did you get anything cool for Christmas? Attachments for your harp? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, nothing for my harp, but I got a Zelda shirt, two packs of Twilight Princess Trading Cards, and Okami for Wii! I was pretty happy with my gifts! ^^ How about you?

      Delete
    2. Oh my... I don't know if I should share, but I will. :3 I got... the new LoZ golden 3DS, a green zelda shirt with the yellow triforce/bird emblem on it, Wind Waker HD, Mario Party: Island Tour, um... some Minecraft figurines/legos, a video capture device (for recording gameplay, now which I have some videos on youtube...) a Sphereo, which is a remote control ball that rolls around... and the new olympics game and Sonic: Lost Worlds for Wii U. I had an awesome Christmas :P I also got some cash though, so I bought some Scott Pilgrim comic books and all the new Sonic/Megaman ones I missed over the past couple months (about 8 of them.) :D

      Delete
    3. Sorry about being so spammy and random... I kinda get worried when you don't reply for long amounts of time. But that's just me. Especially when you haven't tried out my Minecraft server yet... :3 It's on today! 11AM ET, and still going...

      Delete
    4. You live on the west edge of the United States? That means, any times I give you would be more accurate if you subtracted 3 hours. For example, I say "4:18 PM ET," is really "1:18 PM" where you are. Also, I guess I answered your question about blogspot times. Unless blogspot is a big liar... and my times are accurate! Curses, I've confuzzled myself again.

      Delete
  6. Oh, I've got a joke for you. Okay okay, why doesn't Ganondorf like to surf the internet?
    ... :3 Because there's too many links. xD Ah, you've probably heard it already. Such hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry if it was totally my mistake for not giving the address (feel free to delete this comment if you already have it.) "weegeeservah.no-ip.org" without the quotes. ;D I hope to see you soon! [In his mind: "I must be really creepy or something. xD"] I totally understand if you're busy. But it is Christmas break and all... and New Year's Day is right around the corner... and there MAY be a party on that day with cool fireworks...

    ReplyDelete