Thursday, August 20, 2009

Temple of Time - The same as OoT???

Well, if you read my post below, you will know that I recently completed the Temple of Time of Twilight Princess. I just realized - we're going back in time to the Temple, aren't we? So that means that it is far in the past. But I realized that this must be THE Temple of Time, the same one from Ocarina of Time - you know, where the Master Sword is? It even has the same music! Believe me, I'd know - I spent four minutes (I made a video of it to prove it! ROFL!) trying to figure out the Song of Time on the ocarina and the entire time I had to listen to that annoying song! It is soooo catchy, and I had that (and Saria's song, and Epona's song) stuck in my head the whole next day! Why do Zelda songs have to be so catchy?!?

As I was saying, we went into the Temple of Time on Twilight Princess. To go inside the actual dungeon part of the Temple (which obviously can't be accessed in Ocarina) you had to put your Master Sword back in the pedastal for a few seconds so that the shiny blue stairs appear and you can follow Ooccoo up it! So, after the Temple Rowan and I started joking with each other. Then I first realized it - how far back in time are we going? If this is the exact same temple as in OoT, then could the other Link still be trying to defeat Gannon? I noticed that the Master Sword wasn't in the pedastal when I had come in. Could that be because the Ocarina of Time Link was currently using it? ROFL! That would be so cool!

So then Rowan and I began talking about it. What if Ocarina of Time Link came in at the same time? What if we were a wolf? Or had just defeat the boss?

Then, it was even more hilarious. We returned to TP time, and then Rowan mentioned something about the Kokiri Forest. When I asked her, she explained that the area outside the Temple of Time was the Lost Woods! OMG! How did I NOT notice that?!? I started laughing as I said when we went to the ruins (which I am assuming is where you would always meet Saria as a little kid) "This is my house!" Then the I walked over to a pair of skulls around us and said "And this is Mido and that ugly kid outside Saria's house!" Then, in a total LOL moment, I accidentally shook the Nunchuck, which caused Link to do a spin attack and destroy to skulls. "Oops," I said. Rowan grinned and replied, "You double killed him!" We had soooo much fun.

And then, attempting to get out of the Lost Woods, I realized what Rowan said must be true. These HAD to be the Lost Woods. I continuously went in circles over and over. UGH! I hated the Lost Woods on Ocarina - it was SUCH a pain to repeat it! So, eventually I just turned it off. Luckily, the next day I was at the enterance again, so I just walked out backwards and easily escaped the woods of horrors. Good thing, too. I would have been stuck in there for hours!

Oh, and I forgot to say this. Another reason I speculate these things is that the boss in the Temple of Time was a giant spider that was on the roof. I totally had deja vu and exclaimed "It looks like Ghoma!" Then we both laughed as it dropped down from the ceiling and the familiar words announced its ;species', as I call it, and name: "Twilit Arachnid: Armoghoma". It's just like Ghoma with "Armo" before it! I was right! Hah!

The next day Sydney, Rowan, another girl that recently moved in near us, and I made up HILARIOUS stories all about this. Such as "What if the pedastal was broken? Saria or one of the other sages would have to put up a 'Out of order' sign" and so many other crazy things. Heh, this is the best discovery ever! Too bad there's going to be no one reading it that will actually understand what I mean, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment