Thursday, August 20, 2009

TP Update - Temple of Time/My poor, broken Dominian Rod

Okay, everyone! So, I haven't been using this blog much. You've most likely noticed. If you've been watching, that is, lol. Anyway, from now on I will give updates at the parts I'm at on my Zelda games! Yay! I know, you're all so excited. The first one is on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Well, just the other day I finished the Temple of Time level in Twilight Princess to obtain another shard of the Mirror of Twilight. And it was hysterical! Actually, the only reason I've been playing this recently is because on Wizard101 I have to defeat impossibly difficult spiders that are ice and in Dragonspyre! So, to get away from the spiders, I caught up on my file of TP (because I've actually never beat it, even though I paid for three quarters of it! Only Rowan has, and she didn't show me all the cutscenes. :( ) Anyway, when I got into the Temple, I first realized that I could spin my sword after every lizard-thing I defeat! So, I vowed to Rowan that I would do that after every monster (LOL!). So, I had plenty of fun with that, until we encountered a glitch! One of the lizard things kept running into this weird, invisible wall! Then Rowan took control of it so I could film it on my phone. She turned into a wolf to play with him, then he jumped out of the invisible wall and attacked her! She ruined it!

Then I went into the middle of that same room with the glitch, and I was stunned. There were hundreds of MINI SPIDERS. And to think that I had gone on TP to get AWAY from them! UGH! I killed them as revenge for their cousins on Wizard101 that I simply could not beat.

But the boss was worse: IT WAS A GIANT SPIDER, WITH A CREEPY RED EYE ON IT'S BACK! I was terrified! But I PWNED it. After a hilarious cutscene, that is. Link spun his sword, but then had this so funny look on his face, and then the EYE was still there! Rowan and I laughed at that.

When I exited the temple (going back to my own time) Occoco (or whatever) told me I'd used up all the Dominian Rod's ( the item for this stage) power. And when I tried it, it was totally broken! WAHHH! And worse, Rowan couldn't remember how to fix it! So, I'm stuck there. Right now I just followed the scent of a statue. It led to the cat of Telma, the bar lady person, and he/she said that there were some dogs or something that had stolen it. Then I had to get off.

ROFL, read my other post I'm going to put up in a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment