Sunday, August 23, 2009

TP Update - Illia's Memory

Because I was banned from the computer yesterday, I got on my Wii to catch up on Twilight Princess. I finally went out of the Southern Gate like the cat whose name I forgot (lol) told me to. Luckily, it was already night, so I just managed to walk out and destroy them. (Good thing... I did not want to waste time like I did last time. Hmm, I should make a post about that!) They were these skeletal dogs, all creepy looking. But 0ne shot from Minda's special attack completely crushed them, and they subsequently dropped a wooden statue. Apparently, it was Illia's. I took it to Illia in Karikaro, hopeful she would get her memory back finally. Alas, it was not yet the time. But she told me that she remembered something about someone who had set her free from a secret place. I wouldn't have understood any of it had it not been that my sister had already beat the game and told her stories about the "Hidden Village."

Because I didn't want to warp, I decided to take the chance and enjoy the scenery for once by riding Epona there. Sadly, when I was traveling to the location that I was supposed to meet some helpful Goron at, I found a roadblock. The middle part of the Bridge of Eldin was still missing. I thought of everything I could to try and get across. Epona simply refused to ride across or jump, so I looked across and to my surprise saw Shadow Beasts! I knew that defeating Shadow Beasts meant you got a new warp point. So I shot them with arrows a few time before realizing it wasn't working. No matter how hard I shot them, they lived.

So, sighing, I traversed back to Hyrule Castle Town and tried going around the other way to the bridge. I actually passed by the area I was supposed to go, but I didn't see anything there, so I walked past it to the Bridge of Eldin again. I easily defeated the Shadow Beasts (there were only three, effortlessly destroyed by Minda's attack) and gained the new warp point.

Now, being a Brawl fan, I had played on the Bridge of Eldin stage. I knew that on the stage, when Bulbin blew it up, a warp thing appeared above it and replaced the middle. So it was somewhere around Hyrule.

Actually, I figured out how to do it on Rowan's file, "Seth"... She had defeated Gannon and beat the game, so there was nothing left to do. Apparently, you could get Fairy Tears in the Guerdo Desert somewhere. So she traveled there, to see some giant thing sticking out of the ground in the distance. After a little hookshotting (and finding a new golden bug! Yay!) she saw that it HAD to be the missing piece of the Bridge of Eldin! Overjoyed, she warped there, and I knew where to find my bridge.

So with that done, I headed back to the spot I missed. Before going in a cave to the side which I assumed was my destination, I found a Spinner rail and got on it to a circular patch of grass. If Rowan hadn't been there, I would have left it. But she was, and she dug into it to reveal a hidden room. I defeated the Re-deads (which gave me nightmares, once!) and got a Piece of Heart! Yippee!


I'll write more later, but I'll leave it there. I wanted to write some more of my story, and it is getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment