Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gotta love Action Replay... xD

HUGE thanks to Seth GoldenBlood for this! First he introduces me to Wizard101, and now lets me hack my Pearl game... thank you, Seth! I really owe you.

Okay, so guess what???????? I hacked my Pearl game! I now officially have every single legendary pokemon except for Uxie, Mespirit, Giratina, and Creselia. I made a TON of videos of it on my cell phone, too, but two of them show Seth in it (and I was screaming something about not likeing Arceus anymore a lot, too) and the others we are yelling in. Lol, I will probably post them on my YouTube account though (TwilightWakerofTime, which is a combination of all Zelda games I own except Phantom Hourglass) and get rid of the audio to put in some random music or something. Lol, I think I still have Walking on Sunshine and Since you been gone from when I was trying to get it on my Ipod, so I'll probably switch it out with that.

Lol, I also have unlimited Master Balls. I didn't know that would happen, I thought that they would disappear as soon as I took out the Action Replay (as my poor little shiny pokemon did :( ), but all 377 Master Balls remained. And now, even when I throw one, it doesn't go away!

I used only two codes: the Pokemon Modifier code and the All Shinies code. I just HAD to see my sweet little Umbreon, named Chris (or as I call him, Chrisy <3 ) as a shiny! He didn't stay that way :(

Also, lol, I somehow got nine Arceus. And never once did I use the code to try and get one. They came up at completely random times, at no apparent interval. The first time was when I was trying to catch a Jirachi. When I heard Arceus's special music and he came up, I was like "That doesn't look like a Jirachi!" Rofl, when I was looking for a Charmander he came up again, and Seth screamed, "Oh yeah, it is a Charmander! Only bigger!" Lol, I got that one on tape.

Yeah, that was fun. But I'd better finish talking about Twilight Princess and OoT now, or I will forget and never get around to it.

1 comment:

  1. What are the codes for all shiny pokemon and unlimited master balls? From snowserpent88

    ReplyDelete