Monday, September 14, 2009

Zelda manga!

If you read my profile, you would know that some of my favorite books are Zelda manga by Akira Himekawa. Well, just this Saturday I got the newest one, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords part 1. I totally was expecting ot enjoy reading it, and possibly have a few laughs (They're quite humorous), but it was more than that: it was hilarious! My sister and I fought over who would read it (I won... I bought the book with MY money, not her!). Red Link is so hilarious! I got Sydney to read it today. She usually isn't into Zelda all that much (she prefers Pokemon and Wizard101) but she loved it, too! And she agreed: Red Link is the cutest. I used to think I would like the blue Link, because that's my favorite color, but after seeing his personality, um, I don't think so! Lol, I like Red Link a LOT. Crazy about these mangas. Come on people, READ THEM! They are AWESOME! I own everyone single solitary one of them that are out yet. Can't wait for October to read part 2 of the Four Swords! Then comes the Minish Cap, and then a Link to the Past... I hope that's not the last one, but in the way that the list at the back of my book looks, it might be. :(

5 comments:

  1. Why did i even read that, exactly? Oh, now I remember! Not very long ago, I started a new file on my friends Zelda game, and liked it. I need some new games for my nintendo and I might get a Zelda game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... I didn't realize that in my post I'd wrote "READ THEM! They are AWESOME!" just like my comment. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XED How did that E get there? Oh, well. If wal-mart has any ten dollar Zelda games (which they only do with really old games) I will be able to get one TODAY! (finally, I have needed a new game for a year!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, they probably don't. Or Wal-Mart wouldn't, anyway. Some specialty game place might, but Twilight Princess can be as much as $60. And Phantom Hourglass is about $30. And, well, I've never seen any other games in Wal-Mart lately. Most recent one besides that would be Wind Waker, and that's for GameCube.

    ReplyDelete