Friday, September 4, 2009

OoT Update! - Spirit Temple DONE!

OMG OMG OMG I was sooooo happy last night! I FINALLY finished that impossible Spirit Temple! I got the Mirror Shield and the Silver Gauntlets. YES YES YES! And I met Zelda, finallly, too! And now I'm supposed to fight Gannon, which is kinda scary, so yeah... but still, yay! I will be able to claim that I truly am the Hero of Time and beat the Ocarina of Time game! YAYAYAYAYAY! Lol, you should have heard me when I found Zelda and she was giving me light arrows. I litterally was sitting in front of the screen bouncing up and down and screaming "Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!" Lol, I had soooo much fun, and I gtg now, but I will tell you all the fun we had last night later, including a surprise attack from a TREASURE CHEST (that was unexpected O.o) and our new nickname for the Ice Twinrova (which is odd, because she's ice, and I'm an ice wizard...), Cup Cake, and how she got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment