Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Costume!!!!

I'm soooooo excited for Halloween this year. You wanna know why? Okay, probably not, since no one is really reading this, anyway! But still, I'll tell you!

For Halloween, if I can pull it off I'm going to be ZELDA! Yes, Princess Zelda of Hyrule! It's going to be a pretty cheapy costume, lol, because I still don't have it ready today, two days before Halloween... but still. It's going to be awesome, because Rowan and I are going out Trick-or-Treating (which Idk why we're doing in the first place, lol... I think we're a bit too old for it, especially me, the oldest of the bunch) with Taryn WildHeart (past Balance Seeker) and Sydney JadeHammer (current Fire Seeker)! Best part it, Sydney's going to be Link for Halloween! Again, cheapy Link. XD But still, awesome!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Oh, btw, I just made the Zelda from an old Sleeping Beauty costume I had lying around from when I was, like, six. After a bit of sewing, I got it to fit, and now I have to add a crown, some long white gloves, and a banner hanging down the front with a ton of Triforce-y swirly complex designs, and then I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment