Thursday, October 29, 2009

MM Update - YES! You heard me right! MAJORA'S MASK! O:

From the title (ugh! Maybe I should stop writing so descriptive titles! XD) you most likely can already guess what this entry will be about. So, the other day, while Rowan was out playing tennis (Lolz, she wasn't very happy that I did this without her! And then she turned on me and started her own file even though she knew I wanted to see the beginning again, because there's only two files on this for some reason...) I went on the Wii Shop Channel and bought myself the old N64 Zelda game, Majora's Mask. YAY! I was excited, because I'd only read the manga before (by Akira Himekawa, remember? I told you about that, didn't I? Hmm...), and it seemed pretty interesting. I mean, turning into a Zora? Who WOULDN'T want that? It would have been even better if you could turn into Medli, but I suppose that's too much to ask for. XD

Anywho, I began my file and, enjoying the total pwnage of Skull Kid on Link (Rofl, I felt bad for poor Link! He totally got knocked out, his horse AND the Ocarina of Time stolen, and got dragged along by Epona before falling into an inevitable hole and turning into a Deku Scrub! XD) and then, when I finally got to move for the first time to follow Skull Kid, I marveled when Link did a backflip while jumping! Seriously, I must have spent at least a half an hour just jumping back and forth between those two platforms, lol. But I'd never seen that before! None of the other games have Link backflip when jumping! It was amazing!

Then I got to the part with Tatl and her brother being split up, and it was so sweet! No offense to poor OoT, but I like Tatl A LOT better than Navi. At least there's no "HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! HEY! HEY! LISTEN!" Now there's sparkly sounds. XD Only thing that gets annoying about Tatl is every time you talk to her, she says at the end "Oh no! You only have" such and such time left. Ugh, I KNOW I only have two hours left! XD No, jk. I didn't get QUITE that far down. I did get to the third day, though, before I realized what I was supposed to do. Also, if you start to get sidetracked, she reminds you that you need to find Skull Kid. Aww! But it's fun to get sidetracked!

Also, I absolutely LOVE Deku Link! He's adorable! And he makes cute noises when he walks and jumps! ROFL, really! Oh, and dogs are now officially EVIL! Well, except for real life ones, but Zelda ones, EVIL! Nvm, just OoT and MM. The ones on TP are too sweet to hate (really! You cannot just say no to that adorable puppy dog pout and wagging tail!), and I can't remember seeing any in my other games. Therefore, I had a lot of fun when I found that on MM you can THROW the dogs! XD

Sooo... I think I'm in the swamp somewhere. Lolz, I met the Twinrova again. Remember Cup Cake? I saw her again! And she still has the same name, so I can still make fun of it! :D

Hmm, and I can't say I enjoy those lily pad things that sink all the time. I must have fallen and even gotten game over's at least twenty times from those things! I said to my sister at one point, "You know, the moon is totally going to fall while I'm on these things. I just know it!" So I actually DID get to the third day without managing to get to the first temple. Ugh, I haven't even battled a boss yet. No wonder everyone calls it the hardest Zelda game! This is sure to keep me busy for a while.

So I just saved eventually at one of those owl things on the third day. I was planning on hurrying to Castle Town to put in all my rupees before I play the Song of Time and start over. Lolz, I have plenty more funny stories, but I gtg now! That should be enough, anyway. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment