Friday, November 6, 2009

PH Update - I really, REALLY gotta save more...

Ugh! Just the other day, for the sixth time, my game shut down and I lost all my progress! Oh... I guess this is my first Phantom Hourglass update... I think... Idk, I can't remember. And I'm in a hurry now, again...

Whatever. The family went on some kinda car trip to some park place (XD) and I brought my DS and my Creative Writing story along. Since I have writer's block a bit, I played my DS, and it just so happens that Phantom Hourglass was in it. So, with the new file I created over my sister's file (she's mad at me for that, lol) called simply "Link", I got through a TON of levels... but, the funny thing was, I was on Molida island. The stuff that had happened since last time I saved included beat Isle of the Dead, getting ten Spirit Gems for EVERY spirit (Yay! Ceila's lighning bolts are AWESOME!), finding a treasure room (there were a TON of Rupoors in there, so I lost so much money cuz the bats kept pushing me into them XD) that had a piece of the gold theme in it, and getting over 600 hits on that guy on that boat who pretends to be Wind Waker you (I dont like him too much), and then my game froze! All I did was read a sign, and I lost all my progress! STUPID SIGN!

Okay, write more later when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment