Saturday, November 21, 2009

Come on December, hurry up already!!!

Ugh, why do all the awesome things have to come out DECEMBER? Could they have released them just ONE month earlier? Seriously, how hard can that be?

But... sigh... I have to wait just a FEW more weeks for Spirit Tracks and the Minish Cap manga to come out. Ugh. Just recently, I saw another advertisment on the Nintendo Channel on my Wii for ST, and oh my gosh, was I surprised! That combined with what I learned from The Hylia totally stunned me.

ZELDA DIES!

What the heck! How can you have a ZELDA game when ZELDA is DEAD?!?! Really! I think that Nintendo has gone crazy...

And the other thing I'm waiting for is the Minish Cap manga, so I'm heading to the bookstore December 2nd! And then I gotta wait for December 7th for Spirit Tracks... aww...

No comments:

Post a Comment