Thursday, November 12, 2009

Action Replay... AGAIN!

Haha, this is how our conversation went this morning when I met up with Sydney today... (Yes, I like writing! Even when it has to do with video games!)

"Hey, Sierra!" she greeted. "Guess what? I have some amazing new Pokemon cards I've gotta show you!"

"Really? I did stuff with Pokemon yesterday, too!" I said. "I got a new Pokemon on my game, and my frist ever shiny!"

She gasped. "Seriously? What is it?"

I grinned. "A Charizard."


Lol, she went crazy with that. She actually has a level 100 Charizard (named Charmer :D) that she raised herself from her old Pokemon game. It's her favorite Pokemon. Then I went into telling her the stats, and she could only stare at me in awe. Here are the stats:

Lvl 100
Complete shine in every contest categorie
Holding Sacred Ash
OT ????????
Moves: Leaf Storm, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Dragon Rush
Shiny
Has EVERY ribbon (no kidding! Even things from Hoenn region! :D)
Has Pokerus
Supposedly "Met at level 5"
Stats are max

And to think that it all came from an old Magikarp that I had! XD

Yeah, Seth came over yesterday, and he brought his Action Replay again. :P (Come to think of it, Cheats are bad... my friend did something to his Phantom Hourglass game and... ooh! I'm writing about that next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment