Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Zelda Spirit Tracks - Oh, no...

I'm super disappointed! I went on Zelda Universe the other day, and from there went to the Spirit Tracks official wesite thingy (I also went to the Twilight Princess one, lol, but that's another story...) and then I read through all the items, and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Apparently the first item is some weird pinwheel thing... and to use it, you have to blow into the microphone!

Okay, so usually that wouldn't be bad. In fact, it would be really, really cool. It IS a good idea, after all. However, my DS is BROKEN... My microphone doesn't work!

It's a really long story about how that all happened. My sister and I were joking around, and then she reached out and knocked the DS out of my hand, and it went flying and crashed to the ground, HARD. The entire top screen was only hanging by a thread but, to my surprise, the game was still running just fine! I think I was playing Dolphinz or something at the moment, and my penguins just kept on swimming around, acting as if nothing had happened, lol... But now I can't even play that game anymore. If any of my animals get sick or I have to train them, I have to use the microphone, and can't get out of it until I do, so I end up turning the game off and losing everything.

Obviously, if you know anything about Phantom Hourglass, you'd be wondering how I am playing that game. The first level is all about blowing out candles and stuff, and you have to talk into the mic to get the Salvage Arm. Well, I would always switch to my sister's DS when I needed to. Um, problem is that hers is broken, too. Her top screen shorts out and blinks white, and her DS is COMPLETELY uncoordinated on the touch screen, and her L and R buttons don't work. So I'd much prefer mine - I don't need the microphone ALL the time, do I?

Anyway, in ST I discovered there is the Pinwheel, AND some weird Flute thingy that you have to play. Now, don't get me wrong - I LOVE the flute idea! It's fantastic! But I'm afraid I'll get all the way through some impossible temple or collect all the Tears of Light and then Zelda will force me to learn a song - and the only way to get out of this is to turn the game off and lose all my progress!

I REALLY hope I can think of something...

Anyway, I already preordered the game at the store, so I'm gonna try playing it, anyway... I just gotta remember to save often!

No comments:

Post a Comment