Monday, October 5, 2009

Zelda TP Update - Geez, why did I never notice this game was so EASY!

Seriously, like the title says, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, though one of the best titles in the series and surely the one with best graphics and best storyline, is the EASIEST of them all.

I mean, really, I've already found the Mirror of Twilight again! And wow, I have nine hearts. Way too many for the amount of bosses I have beat, proving that Pieces of Heart are not difficult to find. I have beat the first level of the STAR game, too! HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT, RIP OFF GUY! He hates wolves anyway. He's allergic, lol. That is the first thing I did when I got the Master Sword - transformed into a wolf and went in the STAR game tent to scare him. xD I really, really dont like that guy.

Soo, yeah. I completed Forest Temple, Death Mountain, Zora place, got Master Sword, did Arbiter's Grounds, and am now working on Snowpeak. Aww, that reminded me! Once Taryn, Rowan, Sydney, and I were all having so much fun on my previous file before I deleted it, and I was in Snowpeak, so I went sledding, and then we all went CRAZY trying to beat Yeto. I was the only one who actually got the record in the end. :) Sydney came really close, but fell off the edge at the end. Lol, that was the same day of my Coven of kitties, Freak Cat, and the Hidden Village.

Haha, anyway, Snowpeak is one of my favorite levels. I can't wait! :D

3 comments:

  1. ......................................not sure what to post.....................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, did you even understand that? Heh, you must think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEGAWIZARD! (don't ask why I put that in all caps.. I was bored!) (lol my cat just fell off of the window) (wow this is a long name, ROFL!)October 22, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    No.... and no..

    ReplyDelete