Friday, October 22, 2010

MC Update - OOH! OOH! IT'S THAT GOD DUDE FROM WIND WAKER!

I beat Mount Crenel! Yayz! :D

...Speaking of which, I STILL can't figure out what the heck that dungeon there was called. Something-mines, probably, just because there were mine carts all over the place. And those provided me no end of crazy pleasure. Hehe, I love riding in mine carts...

Hmm. Where to begin.

Let's see - the BIG BAD BOSS is always a good place to start (thought I'd forgotten about that catchphrase-type thingy of mine, hadn't you? :P)!

You know, I was kinda looking forward to the boss turning all cute in the end. ...Um, I know that just sounded really stupid right there. But, I mean, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MANGA! But the manga is CONFUSING ME!!! When I heard I was headed to the Fortress of Winds, I became so confused - the manga had Link getting the WATER Element first. That's probably why I was stuck for so long - I was trying sooooo hard to get into Lake Hylia that I totally ignored the other element symbol.

Oh, hey, speaking of which... why is the Earth Element purple? Can someone tell me what happened to the earth being GREEN? And why is the WIND the green one? -.-

...Back on topic...

Okay, I don't even know the Minish Cap bosses' names. Except for Giant ChuChu or whatever, but that's pretty obvious. :P Reason? I haven't bothered to look them up, that's why. Duh. In fact, the only reason I know Wind Waker boss names would be because I actually have the ambition to go off and search for it myself!

I mean, I know so much about Zelda that I can recognize references to other games' bosses when I see them.

Such as what I believe just might be a reference to Gohdan...

You don't know who Gohdan is? Oh, come ON! Okay, okay... he's that masked dude with two floating hands and floating head in the Tower of Gods of Wind Waker, not evil, but not good, obviously not because he attacks you and nearly killed me multiple times, mostly because I kept running out of arrows despite that fact that he replenished them, and then there's the glowing stuff around the outer edges of the room that HURT when you fall onto them, and, oh, then he doesn't explode at the end, lol, like other bosses, and he's the only one that doesn't appear in Ganon's Tower at the end...

...and...

..um...

He's the Tower of Gods dude in WW. There. I said it.

Okay... you know what? I've totally strayed from my original point here. First of all, I was talking about the boss of MOUNT CRENEL... not the Fortress of Winds. And the boss I think was a reference to WW is the Fortress of Winds boss.

The boss from Mount Crenel... was some sort of snake-rock thingy that spewed fire at me... Um... and I used the Cane of Pacci to defeat it.

Yeah.

But I still like the Gohdan boss. It included shrinking to a Minish and going inside things to break stuff. :D

Hmm... now I REALLY want to know what these bosses names are...

*an hour later, after looking it up on Zelda Wiki, somehow getting into the entry of Blizzeta from Twilight Princess, listening to Fyrus's theme and comparing it to Blizzeta's, then watching random Skyward Sword stuff for some reason on YouTube...*

Okay! I got it! The Gohdan style boss is named Mazaal. Interesting... XD

OH!! GUESS WHAT?!? I already knew the name of that second boss. I just forgot. ...Honestly! I knew it was Gleerok! I remember hearing that name somewhere! O_o

According to the listing, next is Big Octorok (how WONDERFUL) then the Gyorg Pair that I've seen and heard so much about. Then onto Vaati. Yay!

'Kay, that's it for tonight. Enjoy your weekend, everyone. :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun times.

    (you know, my blog wouldn't bite you if you dropped a comment...just saying...)

    ReplyDelete