Sunday, March 27, 2011

I KEEP MAKING POSTS WITHOUT PUBLISHING THEM

I just wrote a big Dragon Quest IX post... but then decided not to publish it. Should I? I don't think anyone wants to read about it. Do you? Huh?


:(


Well, um... this is my post, then. Instead of a big giant wall of text, you get...


OH! You can get this insanely epic fan art! How about that? XD



...I'm guessing you'll have to click on it. And then zoom in. And then squint really, really hard.


I found this a while ago - it was for Zelda's 25th anniversary, I think. ...Maybe. XD I just found it on some Zelda fan site. And I thought it was so awesome, so I saved it to my computer... and my phone.


The only person I didn't recognize on there was the guy in the middle, at the top. At the VERY top, just under the Goddesses, in between the rest of the Sages. WHO. THE HECK. IS HE?


Any ideas? Go ahead and comment and tell me. My only guess was Santa Clause. ...Or Sahasrahla from A Link to the Past. But Santa would be so much cooler. :P

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that was the one you posted on my fan art thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O: I like Santa :D It should be Santa. Maybe he will give Zelda presents :D I wonder what Zelda wants for Christmas.... XD

    ~UltimateNinja

    ReplyDelete