Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW SKYWARD SWORD TRAILER!

(This WAS a LoZ update... but I thought I'd take all that stuff out to devote this post entirely to the Skyward Sword video. :D)

I just went on Zelda Wiki - mostly to look up the name of the third LoZ boss... (I think it begins with an M... Mandhandla?) BUT THEN I SAW NEWS ABOUT SKYWARD SWORD!!! THERE'S A NEW TRAILER THAT WAS REVEALED TODAY!!! O:





Well, all the comments are in German, sadly, lolz. There was another upload of it in English, but I thought this one had better quality. ;) Whatever. Pause it at... 0:54 or 0:55... NEW GUY! Or at least a PERSON! I really can't tell if it's a guy or a girl. XD My sis thought it was a girl... or a gay guy... O_o

I think it looks like Vaati, minus the red eyes and wishing cap and purple outfit. But somehow I doubt it would be Vaati. They wouldn't do that to us, would they...? I wanted this to come BEFORE Minish Cap! XD

OH. And then, near the end of the video, there's that weird... thing... that teleports away! O: It's around 1:01. My sis said it looked like a Zora. I thought... TWILI! At least the way it teleported away. Unfortunately, it's probably NOT a Twili, because they came from the Dark Interlopers that... came from... Ocarina of Time... right? Maybe?

You know, now I'm not sure. I can't really remember. -.-

But now that I look at it, it DOES look like a Zora. XD

...Or maybe it's just that Vaati-lookalike again? O_o

I just noticed I'm putting a lot of smilies. It's 'cuz I'm happy. :D

Anyway. I could go on FOREVER commenting on this video. :P There's that weird... puzzle thingy? It's around 0:47. The second I saw it, I'm like, "Ooh! That looks like fun!" My sis suggested that it was the boss key! Despite how annoying that might become, I would like that. :D

OH! I JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN! And I noticed, in some of the pictures, if you look at the Wii controller on the side? On the down button... there's a picture of that E3 2009 girl's face! *gasp* It's like Midna! Except... on the down button, instead of up! Hmm. We still don't know her name. The rumor was Zordiana or something, but Idk anymore.

Now that I'm looking at stuff that isn't the graphics, I see that bar at the top of the screen with the shield next to it. Magic power? Or something else...! For instance, my sis suggested "shield power", since it has a shield next to it, but how would THAT work?

(EDIT: Ooh! And at one point in the video - also on the Wii controller part - on the up button, there's this HARP thingy! O: Sorry, can't give you the times it's at, because I'm not actually watching the video right now.)

And at 1:00 - THAT LOOKS LIKE A NEW BOSS! I bet it is! :D It looks fun, too! OMG. I can't wait for this game...

...So much for an LoZ update. XD I'm in the sixth dungeon - that's really the only important part.

Well! Still have homework! LOTS. Ugh. I have a C in one of my classes. I was going to start harp lessons this month (like Medli :D) but unfortunately, because of my grades, I'm not going to. *sob* STUPID LANGUAGE ARTS. You'd think I'd be good at it, considering I've wrote a 250 page story, but NO. I just have a terrible teacher. >.<

So...

Goodnight! Enjoy the trailer - I know I did. :P

(Random: Apparently, the first time I ever posted about Skyward Sword - when it was only titled "Zelda Wii" - was EXACTLY one year and one day ago. March 1st, 2010. XD)

2 comments:

  1. Have i really been following you for over a year now? my god.

    Anyway, you're darn right, that does look like it could be a boss key, Or maybe it's just a puzzle, OR MAYBE, it's like in links awakening, where you have to find keys to open the dungeons! I don't really know.

    And damn do i know how you feel. English/Language teachers just can't handle our obvious writing superiority! I apparently don't leave enough cliffhangers, and I wrap up every single character, (see FFVI ending) And according to them, that's a problem. OH well, best not listen to me rant.

    Chao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl. Oh, joy. I've had a stalker for a year. I'm so happy...!

    Although I kinda am. It's nice that I have at least ONE regular poster!

    Lol, but srsly, my language arts teacher FAILS (and I honestly hope she never reads this or I'd die, haha). She randomly describes her life story to us in class. Apparently she had a TERRIBLE life because her dad was an alcoholic or whatever, and she had a tough childhood. Idk... I usually just zone out during those conversations... or facepalm, whichever is more appropriate at the time.

    ReplyDelete