Wednesday, March 9, 2011

*sigh*

...I'm sad. I have a D in Language Arts now. And I just found an incredibly epic fanfic! I can't read the fanfic until I do homework - I've self-banned myself from ff.net until I complete at least ONE of those vocab thingies. ...Make that two, since Vocab 12 is almost done... but then there's still 11... and paragraphs...

-.-

At least I got a new cell phone yesterday. It has Wi-Fi too, and it can see italics! My DSi can't, so sometimes the fanfics can end up extremely confusing. Like, the author puts in a random flashback in italics in the middle of a paragraph, but I can't see the italics so it looks like... um... well, just random.

Why did I just put that on a Zelda blog? No, wait... why did I post ANY of this on a Zelda blog? It has NOTHING to do with Legend of Zelda! Aside from the fan fiction part... but that's not the point!

I'm so weird. So I guess this post is just to let you know I'm alive?

Yep...

(Speaking of which - I just remembered I promised a fanfic post a while ago? Umm... I won't be able to tell you which fanfics I like bestest, but at least you can view my favorites if you go to my ff.net profile here. At least, I'm GUESSING that's my profile... I really can't check 'cuz my computer won't let me on that site, remember?)

2 comments:

  1. I assume the language arts aren't english, because if they were, writers like yourself and I would have passed them with flying colours.
    (Sounds like french to me. That is an evil, evil language -_-)
    Up here in Canaderp, which is what I'm calling it now because of various circumstances, I was unfortunately forced to take FrIm, so I can speak that evil language with relative ease. Anyway, enough about that. Glad to hear you're alive :) I need my bi-monthly-or-so zelda updates! Anyway, I've found something shockingly amazing, despite what you might think. Don't hate me for it :P

    I have found...

    MLP

    Your eyes do not deceive you. I am talking about My Little Pony.
    There are no real words to desribe the awesomeness that is MLP. So I hope I do not get shunned. Btw, some of the best fanfiction I've ever read is written by the bronies, so If you want I link you too a rather large archive of it.

    Sad to hear that you're sick, but I'm in the same boat. Last Sunday, my epic crusade of not sleeping for five days started. I recommend never ever trying this. I was coughing and hacking bleh. No more gruesome details. Anyway, atleast your not totally alone.

    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS English. O_o My school is weird and calls English class Language Arts, lolz. I'm taking Spanish too, but that's EASY. XD I have 99% in that class (Idk what I missed, but apparently I don't have 100% anymore). So weird - I get awesome grades in a FOREIGN language, but I FAIL my own!

    My Little Pony. Um... no, no shunning... I'm not the type of person to do that but STILL... My Little Pony? Are we talking about the same thing here? I'm thinking little girls' toys that I used to play with when I was little. I just don't understand. XD I have a TON of them still. We never got rid of them... hmm...

    *Googles "bronies" 'cuz I have no idea what it is*

    Oh. So it's a show... I see... I'll watch it later and see what you're talking about. XD I remember getting a My Little Pony movie with one of our playsets. I don't remember it though... O_o

    I still don't get how this can be awesome. My Little Pony. Gods. I'm so confused... :P

    And lol at no sleep for five days! Sounds like fun... (that could be either sarcasm or serious, you choose :P)

    ReplyDelete