Monday, June 14, 2010

I still dislike my DSi... but E3 is SO CLOSE!

I just HAD to make a blog post. One before E3, one after. Unfortunately, I didn't plan this well. I JUST realized that everything I wanted to post so badly really can't be done on a DSi. ...Which, btw, I'M STILL MAD AT FROM BEFORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE IT JUST LOST INTERNET CONNECTION! If this post doesn't survive, that's why. If it does, maybe my DSi is better than I give it credit for.

Well, I had a loooong list of Zelda Wii rumors that were from a VERY credible source and sounded VERY epic! :D I'll just have to give you what I can recall from memory, because the DSi, sadly, lacks the miraculous invention of "copying and pasting". Maybe tommorow I can utilize this magic on a REAL computer...

So guess what? Zelda Informer changed their mind! Zelda Wii isn't going to be the Prophet of Light. Now, apparently it will have NO subtitle! *audible gasp* That's right folks. Zelda Wii's title just may be... "The Legend of Zelda!"

Personally, I didn't find that rumor believable... I mean, there's ALREADY a game with that title...

There were other AWESOME rumors that, if true, may seriously make me question Wind Waker's position as my number one Zelda game EVER!!!

...Again, sorry for going on Central instead of putting the rumors up. I've GOT to do that tommorow...

The only other rumor I'll post right now (because I'm too lazy to type more) is that the E3 demo of Zelda Wii supposedly will be an "ice" level. Yay. Snowpeak/Snowhead/Ice Cavern/Ice Ring Isle/That ST Snow Temple (whatever it's called)/That PH Ice Temple/That LttP Ice dungeon (O.o)/Whatever other Zelda dungeons are Ice themed! There's too many... XD

Until tommorow... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment