Sunday, June 27, 2010

I KNEW IT!!!

My DSi WAS just faking working. It just erased my big long post - AGAIN!

Unless it saved somewhere. ...Or got posted. It isn't posted, is it? If so, this post would be embarassing... XD

Well... guess I'll have to rewrite it. On a REAL computer. Grrr... I HATE this darn thing, sometimes...

Maybe the 3DS will be better.

Well, it's... *stares at clock* ELEVEN?!? Well, almost at leat. But - I wanted to READ tonight! UGH! THIS. DSI. IS. SO. ANNOYING!

After posting this... I'm probably going to throw it across the room, 'kay? ;) On that... wonderful... note, I'm going to say goodnight once more. Bye! XD

1 comment:

  1. surprisingly enough i have only a few things to say
    1. Itouch + ocarina app = WIN! nuff said :)

    2.G4 TV best channel EVAR

    3.When i read i go to a library and commit about 3 hours to reading, or take out a book and lose a few days of posting (TAKE A BREAK XD!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete