Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New stuffs!

Of course, AGAIN I have no time to really mention anything of importance. I could always get on my DSi after this, but... uh... I couldn't post these links and stuff...

Anyway, new header! Yay! How is it? :)

And there are some serious epic new screenshots on LegendofZelda.com. You can find their new Skyward Sword page here.

Zelda Wiki has also updated their Skyward Sword page, which can be found here! That one's my favorite. It tells you the PLOT! Yaaay! :D

And here's some good ol' renders I found of Skyward Sword. I used on in the header, one in my signature, and one in my avatar. XD





If I had time, I'd go ahead and explain the story and gameplay in my own little way. But, I don't have time. Go to the links above to find more information on it. Creating the header took up all my time. It took me SO long to find good screenshots of all the games. I didn't even include any from Four Swords or the Oracle games. XD And the Link's Awakening screenshot is my own. :)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. >.< uhg i haven't read your post in a while XD
    well big things have happened lately so you might wanna check my blog :P

    ReplyDelete