Friday, June 4, 2010

Whoa!!! IT'S ACTUALLY JUNE!!!

Just as December had been (remember? ST? MC manga? :D), June is a historic month for the Zelda series! Why? ...Okay, only one reason why. But it's a pretty big reason.

Let me sum it up: E3.

They're going to give us more info on Zelda Wii! YAAAAY!

From what I've gathered, there's only one new HUGE piece of info out on Zelda Wii 2 - the title. Just POSSIBLY the title.

...It was on Zelda Informer. They don't lie, do they? Well if they don't our title will be The Legend of Zelda: Prophet of Light.

Meh, not the most epic title ever. Honestly, it doesn't even sound Zelda-ish. But what do I know? I only got interested in LoZ when ST wascoming out - by that time, "Spirit Tracks" was already it's confirmed title. I guess we'll just have to see! I've got $50 saved up... I just hope that it's either enough for both Zelda Wii AND the Wii MotionPlus (not likely) or that I'll earn more money by the time it's out so I can get it (more likely).


...Phew. That's out of the way. Now I have some other issues to address...

First: Uh, well you know how I vowed to never use my DSi to write a post again? Heh... well, um... I bet you can guess what I'm using now... O.o Sorry, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I'd definately say this is desperate. I mean... a WEEK without visiting the blog?! In fact, OVER a week!

Why haven't I been posting? Uh... because school is out.

Most people's reaction: ....???

I used to always write my posts at school! I do this online class (I'm too smart for the normal one :P), so when I'm done with my work, I write blog posts. See? That's why I never have screenshots and why I'm always running short on time!

Well, in any case, I have a WHOLE LOT to blog about... Lotsa updates...

Maybe even a video game ending or two. (hint, hint! :P)

Welll... This is a long DSi post. If my DSi destroys this again I'm going to be SOOOOOOOO angry... no, I'll be that word that starts with 'p'! THAT'S how much work I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment