Monday, May 24, 2010

FSA (short) Update - Frozen Hyrule? Check. Ice Temple? Check. Tower of Winds? Check. Save Zelda's life? Check.

Just read the title. I only have two minutes to write any more. XD

I completed level 7 - Frozen Hyrule. Apparently there's STILL one more level. I already rescued Zelda, and I have all four of the royal gems (which, I'm starting to think are actually the elements in Minish Cap)! Why the HECK do I need to defeat Vaati and Ganon? I honestly don't care if they take over the world. Let's just go put the dang sword back and be DONE with this game. XD

...Although in some ways, I'm happy I have more things to do. ;)

Tower of Winds was boring. The other three were useless - what's the point of having three copies of yourself if they won't attack? I mean, they won't attack unless you control them separately, and there's no point. Or if you make a formation. But you can't do that in the Tower of Winds. So it was just Green Link that entire time. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment