Thursday, May 13, 2010

In Hyrule, Epona flies, Link falls through pillars and hits invisible walls, powerful deities get stuck in hotels and postmen spontaneously disappear!

Is it weird that whenever I get bored of replaying my Zelda games sixty times over, I glitch them up? Or does everyone do that?

Okay, in the time, I shall write an intricate post on my experiences with the Map Glitch. ...Okay, on second thought, I'll write about the postman glitch first. It's shorter.

Taryn and Paige were at our house. Paige, specifically. Taryn was... doing the thing she always does. Which I never tell you purposefully. :P

I heard about a glitch where the postman on Twilight Princess runs off a cliff. I couldn't figure out how to do it though. I kept failing. O.o So eventually, I just gave up. I started running off into Hyrule Field. The postman called to me, like always. He ran toward me... AND THEN DISAPPEARED.

I screamed, I think. XD I am SUCH a wimp. But was totally not expecting that. Paige, who I had made read the Four Swords Adventures manga (she kept asking me which Links had which personality in FSA, and it was annoying me O.o), looked up. "What happened?" she asked, just as the screen turned black. O.o

Everything was running in an odd slow motion. The text box slooooowly appeared on the screen, the A button sloooowly inched up the side, and then letters slooowly appeared on screen - two at a time. Paige and I read them, adding the sounds as they appeared (Gre..eti..ng...s... Mr... Li...nk... XD). Taryn came in later, and after the postman handed me my letter and I got control of Link again, we did the entire thing over. :D

Now, another glitch. Hmm. ..OOH! I tried getting into Hyrule field... and failed epically.

This is on Wind Waker. Outside of Ganon's tower, there are these pillars you hookshot onto. If you get the right angle, you can get on top of the pillar and fly over into the field with the Deku Leaf. A while back, my sister and I tried to do this for hours... and I COULDN'T DO IT.

Now, Taryn was here. I was going to show her the Ganondorf fight, originally, but I decided that I might as well try this glitch out.

And guess what? ON MY VERY FIRST TRY, I GET ON TOP OF THE PILLAR!

I gasped, and then walked forward, anticipating an awesome flight into Hyrule Field -

AND I FELL THROUGH THE PILLAR.

That's where that part of the title came from. XD

On my FIRST. TRY. I MADE IT. After doing it for HOURS.

Later, I did it again... but then, I found a stupid INVISIBLE WALL in front of the field and flew into it with the Deku Leaf! How the heck was I supposed to get into the field IF THERE'S A WALL?!

Okay, now the other one! It's when Fierce Deity gets stuck in the Stock Pot Inn on Majora's Mask. XD Poor Linky. But we found lots of glitches in there... until I accidentally got the room key... so Anju didn't kick me out and I had to restart... O.o

Next glitch? Uh, the only one I mentioned in the title is the Map Glitch. ...I guess I'll go on with that...

Oh, hey, look at the time! I guess I can't describe how Epona flies in TP! XD Okay, I'll explain later. It's funny though. But it's a looooong story. :D

5 comments:

  1. Haha That's Hilarious. I didn't know Link possesed to ability to nonchalantly fall through pillars XD. Gotta get WW though.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so im really hyper either way what ever taryn does sounds explicitly naughty XP btw E3 is happening in California if i'm not mistaken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas, it is SO not what you think it is. -.- It just would reveal some personal information about my family, so I don't want to tell you. It has something to do with what my Mom does for a living. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! gotcha 100% :P sorry i was REALLY hyper and my friends were over and...you get the point :P any way my Vba is actully working again but i've rediscovered borderlands on my ps3 soooo...ya XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link:
    I believe I can fly....

    ReplyDelete