Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some stuff that happened on Fallen Sage

Well, I have lots of screenshots for you, but they're at home. I just have to type this now, because I have a HUGE Final Exam to be studying for in math, which is an enormous part of my grade, and I'll be doing that at home tonight. I mean, I should be doing it now... that's what I'm on the computer for... but the stupid video isn't working... XD

So, what happened? Um, I fought Dark Link again. He showed up, said some stuff that I really can't remember. And I took no screenshots of this. O.o Sorry! I had Sydney and Hunter over. And so I was about to show off how I would totally pwn Dark Link... and then HE KILLED ALL FOUR OF MY MEMBERS IN ONE HIT! XDD I seriously was not expecting it. I can't recall what it was called, but it was an awesome attack that hit us all at once. And killed us all at once. *sob* I didn't even have a chance to use my fairy! Or my potions! He just totally wiped us out!

So, as you always do in RPG's, I tried again. :P This time, I made sure my health was as full as possible before fighting him to prepare for the attack. Meaning I didn't fight Deku Babas like last time. He used the attack, and I got ready for the damage... and it missed. He's attacking four different people, and he missed all of us. O.o

Finally, I killed him. It was fun. :D

We continued on, then came into this little glade or something in the forest, where this girl comes out and then starts screaming something like, "Link! Link! You've come back!" And then she runs up and hugs Link, which was really cute. XD

If you haven't guessed it, it was Saria.

However, it's official: this isn't Ocarina of Time Link. Daurina explained to Saria that this wasn't the Link she knew but only his descendant. Now I realize that Link has no idea who she was, and the hug must have been reeeeaaly awkward. But I thought it was nice. :P

She takes us into her house, and talks about how some guy named... Palgard? ...yeah I think that was his name... Anyway, he tricked the Deku Tree and something happened to the Kokiri. It was really confusing, so I didn't really pay attention much. O.o Then, the entire house rumbled, and we all went outside to see what it was. Guess who? The super annoying, super freaky General Akazoo. He makes us fight him.

Lol, it was a really fun fight. He also had an attack that hurt all of us at once. Then I got into a really tough situation... when both Saria and Link died at the same time. And I only had one fairy to save them.

I know this sounds weird, but... I actually saved Saria instead of Link. XD Luckily, I still beat him. Poor Link didn't get any experience... and it IS a little weird that I beat a huge boss without the main character of the game... XD

Then there was some kind of cutscene... where Akazoo and some astronomer kill Queen Gohma! Then, it comes back to our heroes...

Actually, heroine. And only one of them.

I'm with Liyer! I have NO idea what happened to Link... I mean, last time I saw him, he was dead in the fight with Akazoo. XD

No time left. I still haven't gotten to complain about how I can't get past this part. Stupid General Kazakk.

Until my next post, see ya! :D

1 comment: