Monday, May 3, 2010

FSA Update - Let's the play throw OTHER people in jail game! :P

Finally, I made it past those dang searchlights! And this time, I only got caught THREE times!

You know what's funny? Whenever I'm playing this game, Vio tends to be the stupidest. I find myself getting mad at him more than any of the others. And in the manga, he's the SMART one! Yeah, right! He won't even push that darn rock out of the way!

Uh... so now I'm in Kakariko village. Or, um, I'm not anymore. I'm in the Desert... temple. I guess. Somewhere in some Desert of Doubt, that's all I know. XD

But Kakariko is what this update is about. At first I was confused, because I FORGOT I can pick up trees (I'm an idiot sometimes). But when I accidentally did, I found a secret path into some random guy's house! He told me to thrown all the thieves in town into JAIL! :D And then I opened the chests in his house... and there was nothing in them. O.o What's the point of having two nice, giant chests just sitting there when there's NOTHING in them? Well, at least it wasn't a Big Bomb. Seriously, I kept finding them. -.-

So I gathered up all the thieves AND GOT MY REVENGE! MUHAHAH! :P

And now... that's all. It was fun throwing people in jail, though.

You kow, there was this jerk girl standing outside of the village who started screaming her head off at me when I talked to her. She's like, "Put out these fires now, then GET OUT OF OUR VILLAGE!" Geez, what did I do? When I put out the fires like she said, she's like, "Oh, you're not that shadow guy?" O.o SHE THOUGHT I WAS SHADOW LINK! Seriously, he doesn't look THAT much like Link...

I've saved five maidens. OOH, and the white one's related to Navi! She's EVIL!

So, I'm in the desert place now. And... that's all. Yep.

...OMG! I actually finished a post! I'M SO PROUD! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment