Thursday, April 29, 2010

FSA Update update (lol)!

My second update of an update! :P I edited my post below. I'm just going to call that my post of the day, because I'm too lazy to write anything else. Not that anything happened... except for I got all the Sand of Hours/Heart Containers on PH. Wait, did I mention that? Yeah, probably. Whatever. Oh, and NOW I beat all the ST sidequests. I FINALLY delievered the Goron Iron and got all Force Gems. Now I'm working on finding bunnies - but I can't find the last Ocean one! Man, just like with the LttP mysteriously missing Heart Piece, I cant' find the Ocean bunny, the LAST one, even though I even looked up a walkthrough and printed out a picture of their locations! I swear, these games hate me...

1 comment:

  1. its zelda they hate us all XD (i swear ganon, link, and zelda sit around a cooler in the office, laughing at us when were not playing XD)either way im estatic! cause pokemon white and black have been announced (FINNALY a new reason to break out the ds lite XD)

    ReplyDelete