Sunday, April 11, 2010

LA Update - WOOT! VBA OWNS!

I just got shipwrecked, woke up in a weird person's house (who's name is Marin) with a creepy guy who knows my name, found my sword, started screaming at the owl, met a Chain Chomp, discovered a weird banana collector, found an evil monkey that I couldn't kill, and got owned by one of its coconuts!

Ah... isn't Link's Awakening great...

Soo... I tried out the Visual Boy Advanced, Lucas! :D It is AWESOME! I can't download anymore yet. But it was SOO much fun playing Link's Awakening.

The best part of all is that, since it's on my computer, I can take screenshots! Not only that... but I can FILM it with Hypercam! :D

See, look... here's my first screenshot. I got my sword!



And here's my second! I died!



That has got to be the most EPIC Game Over screen ever! Or maybe I'm just so excited over trying this that I'm exaggerating. Yeah. Probably. :P

Now I have, what... eight Zelda games? Woot! Now all I need is Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Four Swords Adventures, and, and, and... probably others, but I can't remember!

So, why did I get this one instead of any other Zelda game? Well, I'm not sure. I just felt like it. My sister wanted Oracle of Seasons, but... well... Idk, I wanted this one. xD

Now... what else should I do? Hmm. Well, I'll get back to my game. No idea what I'm supposed to REALLY be doing... or where the first dungeon is... but maybe I can figure it out. Lucky for me, I remember the storyline. THANK YOU, ZELDAPEDIA/ZELDA WIKI! That's how I know the storylines of all the games... :D So now I have to do something about a Windfish... and collect Siren stuff... or something... okay, maybe I don't remember. :P

OH DANGIT!

I just remembered that there's a different ending if you don't die... and I just died...

Oops...

6 comments:

  1. also...FINAL FANTASY 1 is my third favorite game
    2:castle crashers
    1:wind waker...:'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sierra! This IS where you comment right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A different ending when you don't die? Really? wow. well, tell Rowan that if she is sad she shouldn't be because Link's Awakening and Oracle Seasons and basically the same thing. So i'v heard... Idk i don't even have oracle of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's not THAT different. Apprently some girl gets her wish of flying like a seagull granted. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. aw my names not Wolfos. i changes it but i just say Jose. lol. i like wolves but then i thought abou the enemies Wolfos from Zelda so hey why not? and btw, can you like make videos and all? maybe perhaps on wizard101?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awaking is kinda well...NOTHING AT ALL LIKE ANY OTHER ZELDA GAME. EVER. and ages and seasons are simelar not seasons and awakening

    ReplyDelete