Monday, April 26, 2010

x gasps x TWO NEW ZELDA GAMES IN ONE DAY?!?!

My first new Zelda game: Oracle of Ages. It shouldn't come as a surprise, since I've been talking about it. Lol, sorry, Lucas, I didn't get your suggestion about Seasons first until AFTER I downloaded it. O.o Oh, well. It was fun.

This second one... well, it probably might be a slightly unexpected. But it's probably my favorite game EVER now. Almost as good as Wind Waker (well, it's so much like it anyway - gosh, the voice actors are even the same, and Link sounds EXACTLY like on WW). Plus, we've wanted it forever... especially after we read the manga. Can you guess what it is yet? It's... FOUR SWORDS ADVENTURES! :D

Like I said above: Rowan and I have been waiting for Four Swords Adventures!! In fact, if it weren't for the stupid DS replacing GameBoy (and DSi... which keeps deleting this post - this is my third time writing it!), FSA would have been... our SECOND ZELDA GAME EVER. As in... before now. Before VBA (OoA and LA) and A Link to the Past. Before Spirit Tracks. Before Majora's Mask - even Ocarina of Time! Before Twilight Princess... Heck, it was before Phantom Hourglass! Just so you know... I just named every Zelda game I have (kinda) in the order I received them backwards. Except for two: Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventures.

So, after we beat Wind Waker (over four years ago... gosh, it's really been that long? O.o), we reeaaly wanted another game (hopefully one without the idiot boat). Now, at this point, we were totally into multiplayer games (unlike now, when playing by myself is much more entertaining). Super Smash Bros. Melee was our favorite. So, why don't we get a multiplayer Zelda game? We had brand new shiny DS's, so we hoped they would work like the GameBoys.

But they don't. DS Lites don't connect with the GameCube. We went all the way to the store, found the game, counted out all the money we needed for it... then found out DS wouldn't work with it. So we didn't buy it. We ended up with Phantom Hourglass instead, Twilight Princess later, OoT, MM, ST, LttP... and so on.

Now... I FINALLY HAVE IT!

I'll make a new entry as an update... either today or tomorrow. I try not to do two posts per day, though. But I need two separate updates for OoA and FSA. I only took two pictures of OoA, btw. One of an awesome monkey who looks a lot like the ones from MM, and then one of Impa saying, "You have a (triangle) on your left hand!" I put triangle in quotation marks because apparently they can't even bother to spell out the word and just put a picture of a triangle instead. Sheesh.

I'll sum up the updates really quick:

OoA: I found monkeys that spontaneously started disappearing when my sister yelled at them, couldn't get into Nayru because the stupid animals wouldn't move, a bear found his biggest fan, I met a tree that wanted to marry Link (ANOTHER Princess Ruto...), randomly got teleported into the present from the past without a Harp of Ages OR a portal (Idk what happened there!), found a hand in a hole (and I THINK I found what the toilets of the past look like O.o), and... a LOT of other stuff! xD

FSA: Well, I've saved three maidens already! Blue, Yellow, and Green. Btw, why is the GREEN maiden in a fire temple? I thought I was going to save the red one! And I met Epona and her clones. And Red went off on many little adventures, until I accidentally ditched him as Vio. And I found out how different this is from all the other games... and how it's an awesome combination of LttP and WW (did I already mention that?)! Oh, and Tingle iss EEEVVVIL! I HATE him! Oh wait, I hate him anyway. Whatever. O.o

3 comments:

  1. im kinda jealous of you cause you got to play fsa
    but alot has happened since i was on last
    one:my cousin has hacked her wii to hell so it plays burned gc and wii games (goblin commander ^^, mario tennis, gauntlet dark legacy, XD
    anyway i can play fsa on it so WOOHOO
    two: now that you've played fsa and you know a bit about the story (i played it a while ago so i know allll about it XD)heres a little thing i found about a year ago or so
    all im gonna say is red is a jerk purples a scaredy cat blues smart and greens experienced
    also make sure you click the ones by hitthefloor729, let the show begin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2L08cjFgkI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo!!! Red is AWESOME! Don't be mean to him or you'll make him cry. xD

    The manga is more official! But I'll look up those videos when I get home (this comp. doesn't support YouTube).

    In the manga, Red is "innocent and optimistic", green is "focused and motivated," blue is "agressive (and something I can't remember... I can't quote EVERYTHING from the manga, geez!)", and purple (Vio) is "SUPER COOL"! XD Or just calm and collected and smart. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeeah cause i live *AHEM* up north (not really XD) getting manga is extremely difficult with out spending hundreds of dollars for entire sets and reading them online is SUCH a pain XD. and yeah red is TOTALLY amazing XD (he gets drunk on chateau romani XD) purple is cool too XD although, blue...AGGRESSIVE?!?!?! XD haha green is supposedly experienced lol (with the youtube thing hehe its totally fake its just made by a fan but it is super amazing so i figured you might like it XD)

    ReplyDelete