Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FSA Update! Kinda. Actually, it's mostly piano stuff...

I have eight minutes to write this thing! So, so, so, so... uh... yeah...

You know, I've prety much already said everything I wanted to say in the last post. I put that quick little update there at the bottom of the page. That should be enough to keep you guys informed, right? Yeah... I hope so.

I haven't played any Zelda games for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT! O: I have been playing Zelda piano songs, though! :)

All my friends are going to a huge recital, because we all happen to play piano! Okay, not happen... they always come over to my house, because, um... piano lessons are held here. O.o

So Taryn, Paige, Noob (remember him? XD), Sarah (I'll just call her that cuz I'm uncreative with names right now. She's Noob's sister), and some other girl who I really don't know but is in Sydney's grade. Sydney MIGHT come (I really want her to) and some other people, too. I hope Noob brings his Spirit Tracks game, and Taryn brings her DS. Then we can play ST Multiplayer, the funnest thing ever invented since Four Swords! :D Man, when we're with Sydney, we always have a BLAST playing it. :)

For the concert, I'm playing a medley of SOME of my Zelda songs! (Not all, there's too many! XD) The medley will go with an intro of Zelda's Lullaby, then Ordon Village from TP, then Saria's Song, then Song of Healing, then Song of Storms (too many "songs"), then Midna's Lament, then Zelda's Lullaby!

Okay, my time's up. That's all for now. I'll edit it if I have time later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment