Monday, April 19, 2010

LA Update - Roc's Feather? Well, I'd prefer a cape, but...

When I saw Sydney JadeHammer, one of my best friends and fellow Zelda/Poke fans, yesterday, I could not help but tell her about my adventures in Link's Awakening. I went into excrutiating detail (okay, perhaps not) how I geniusly figured out how to get the Magic Powder (sure, it took nearly an HOUR, but...) and saved Tarin. Then I told her about the first dungeon, and, of course, my first item (which I failed at getting the first time). What's the first items? It's called Roc's Feather, and it lets you JUMP (on top of Goombas, too :P)!

When I got to this point, Sydney, who is an enormous Minish Cap fan (she adores Minish Link for some reason, and I don't even have the game, though she does xD), said, "Oh, Roc's Cape?"

Me: "Uh, no. FEATHER, Sydney. Get it right! Roc's FEATHER."

"On Minish Cap, there's Roc's Cape. I'm guessing it's the same thing. Roc's Feather lets you fly, right?"

"Wait... FLY?"

She told me about this awesome Minish Cap item that apparently lets you fly. All I got is this stupid feather that lets you jump just a LITTLE. O.o

Anyway.

I'm downloading an Oracle game now! Yeah, I know. I haven't beat Link's Awakening yet, but... I can't help it. :P I don't know which one, though. I want Seasons first to see how alike the manga is when you play Seasons then Ages, but I'd also like to see the differences when you play Ages then Seasons... if that made sense. I'm even confusing myself. -.-

I'll probably get Ages, though. Rowan wants Ages. And I want to see if Raven is actually in there.


OOH! Btw, about the update, I beat the first boss. Here's a picture of him. :P



He was HARD to beat. It gave me MAJOR deja vu to the third boss of LttP... what's his name again? Oh well. They're almost IDENTICAL! It was kind of depressing, since I hated that boss. And I hated this one. Took me FOREVER to keep from falling off the sides of the room. -.-

Now I'm in the second dungeon (after becoming an assassin! That part was TOTALLY my favorite!), and I just got the Power Bracelets. I'm missing the nightmare key... so I'm not sure what to do...

1 comment:

  1. get seasons first ages is more fun with the link password XD also seasons has the feather then upgraded item cape hehe

    ReplyDelete