Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LA Update - GOSH, SYDNEY! What's your PROBLEM?!

Note to self: Don't ever, ever, EVER (did I say ever?) listen to Sydney JadeHammer when it comes to Zelda games. She LOVES Minish Cap, calls herself a Minish buddy... but she doesn't even know WHAT THE HECK TO DO IN THE FIRST TEMPLE. And she knows NOTHING about Link's Awakening either, I've discovered.

So, I haven't posted an update in a while. Sorry about that. There's been too much epicness with Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3DS. Not to mention the fact that I've now discovered three other games that have been affected by the corrupted- memory-card-curse. It's not just Wind Waker; it's Pokemon Colloseum (WAAAAAHHH! NIGHTRINGS! JEWELCAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!), Animal Crossing (Goodbye, awesomefulistical town... np, though, we're going to make a new one and call it Hyrule! XD), and, worst of all, Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Yeah, that game that I JUST had to get all the characters back on because I deleted my file. The one I JUST got my favorite character, Young Link, back. And now it's gone... AGAIN.

*sob*

...My only consolation is that Four Swords Adventures is okay. I JUST completed that game. If it was deleted, I would have been MAD.

Uhh... okay. Updating time?

I'm in the Slime Dungeon now (ew)! Third Siren instrument ftw! However... thanks to SYDNEY, I've become stuck again.

How? THESE STUPID BIRD ENEMIES THAT SYDNEY TOLD ME TO GO TO!

The scenario: I've gone through a few rooms until I found some stairs. I go down the stairs... and there's four exits. All the rooms are locked. And I only have ONE. KEY.

I asked Sydney where to go. Biiiig mistake.

Well, she said "Waffles," which I interpreted as South (XD). I went in, found it was the WRONG WAY, but defeated the enemies and got a key.

Sydney explained that Waffles apparently means "west" (since when?), so I went that way... INTO THE WORST ROOM EVER!

I hate these stupid bird monster thingies! I have no clue what they're called, but I want to know, so that I can yell at them. O_o I was stuck in that room FOREVER.

Someday I'll make it through the slime dungeon... but I have to defeat those dang enemies to get the key... I already died three times in that room. THREE! I don't even die that much in TP over the ENTIRE GAME! (Of course, TP is the easier Zelda. :P)

...Well, I have no more time tonight. If you guys ever meet Sydney JadeHammer... tell her that she has TERRBILE Link's Awakening intution. And Minish Cap, too. I had to beat the final boss for her. That's how failure she was at it. XD Then again, she completed the entire rest of the game without me... ;)

2 comments:

  1. O.O hahahahahahaahhahaha LOL!!!!!!! (bout the zelda thing)
    OMG soo sorry bout the memory card thing
    a similar thing happened to me in which a 5 year old hit mine with a hammer T_T
    thank god i have a brother with no life XD (its not like i do tho :P...JK!!!!)
    (also thats what online guides are for :P) those bird things are super annoying tho ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete