Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ocarina of Time 3DS!!!! *jumps for joy*


One of the best Zelda games of ALL TIME (LoZ: Ocarina of Time) is going to be remade! ...Again! Yeah, I know, they already remade it on the GameCube, and Virtual Console for Wii (which I have! XD). But now they're editing the graphics, something they hadn't done yet, and (prepare yourselves for EPICNESS) MAKING TAKING ON AND OFF IRON BOOTS EASIER! Meaning less frustration in the Water Temple, the number one hardest Zelda temple I've ever gone through! Oddly, it's much easier the second time through...

This was announced at E3 along with Skyward Sword. So why haven't I posted until now? First: well, I can't give you screenshots if I'm on my DSi, can I? Second: I was confused for a bit there. Some sources said that they were just testing out the 3DS's capabilities or something. Now I know this will be a real, ACTUAL game. Along with Starfox 64... which, now I remember, I almsot bought instead of MM! Now how weird would THAT have been? And I think some Mario game will also be remade.

What is the 3DS, you might ask? Only the newest console from Nintendo! With games... IN 3-D!!!! And Kid Icarus: Uprising is going to come out on it! That's, like, the first non-Zelda game in at least a year that I want to desperately come out quickly! And, let me repeat: it will all be in 3-D!!!

Here's the 3DS, just to get an idea of what it looks like.



Not much different from a normal DSi, huh? Besides the fact everything will be in 3-D!!!!!

Okay, now here's the epic OoT screenshots. Most are of Link on Epona in front of Hyrule field, from the intro. I hope these make you as excited as I am! Of course, I still can't wait for Skyward Sword! :)

Credit goes to IGN for the images.





2 comments:

  1. After reading this, I wanted to let you know, I got Starfox64 and it was REALLY fun. I would highly suggest it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actully almost wet myself reading this O.o
    ho-lee $#!7
    looks like the paper route will actully pay off XD

    ReplyDelete