Saturday, July 10, 2010

NO ZELDA FOR A MONTH? NoOoOoO!

I'm going on vacation, everyone! I hope I can enjoy it. Usually it's kinda boring up there in Canada. Um, well, I mean, we're ALWAYS doing something new... but I miss my video games. *sob*

The only Zelda games we're going to have... are Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. ...FYI, PH is my least favorite Zelda game. >.< I wish I had a REAL GameBoy. I want to play Link's Awakening and Minish Cap! I need to get one. Then I can play FSA too. Well, not the multiplayer, since you need LOTS of GameBoys... but with stuff on the GameBoy screen... XD

No blogging for the month, either! Not until August 6th... probably even later!

No Twilight Princess... no VBA stuffs... No OoT, MM, FSA, WW, and so on... worst of all, I won't hear any Skyward Sword news! What if something epic comes up? :(

I'm probably getting a Kingdom Hearts game for the trip, though. I hope its at least half as good as Zelda is. XD

Bye, everyone! Enjoy your summer... without me blogging!

6 comments:

  1. 358 days over two is a good game but only if you've played KH1, chain of memories, and KH2
    other wise it makes absolutely no sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.
    No.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    Uh.
    Well darnit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not back. Just commenting off of my grandparent's computer. O.o

    ReplyDelete