Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Very suddenly... I feel extremely sick tonight. :( So this might not be as... random. On the other hand, I've said that before, and it ends up being as random as always, just because you don't require too much energy to type, no matter what it is. ;)

This post is about Sydney's birthday party! :D Idk when her real birthday is, but her PARTY was last Saturday and Sunday. It was SUPER fun - a sleepover, with a ton of girls I didn't know. Yeah, I know most people reading this are guys, and don't really care... but this does PARTIALLY relate to Zelda. For instance, we stayed up until 4:30 in the morning. This one other girl and I... we were kinda trying to sleep, but it was waaaaay too loud. The other girls were playing the board game Life, and UGH, they wouldn't stop talking! :P So we watched the movie Aladdin and the King of Thieves (we were GOING to watch Percy Jackson on that girl's iPod, but then it ran out of power and she didn't have a charger -.-) and then got bored. Finally, I BEGGED (literally) Sydney to let me play her Twilight Princess game. She has it, but she's still in the first dungeon. Luckily, she allowed me to make my own file on her Wii, and it pwns her. 7 hours and I'm in the Lakebed Temple. Hers is 14 hours and still in Forest Temple. :P

Anyway, my begging didn't succeed... at first. Sydney thinks Twilight Princess is a VERY scary game for some reason - which I can see at SOME parts, but she's in the first dungeon. Really? What's scary there - the monkey? Poor monkies...

However, finally, at 2 AM, SYDNEY LET ME PLAY IT!

...And the funny thing? She was worried about it being scary... and I JUST so happened to get to the scariest cutscene in the whole game that night. :P

It's the one after freeing Lanayru province from the Twilight, before you go into Lakebed Temple. The light spirit shows you... some really creepy cutscene. It involves Dark Interlopers and Ilias falling from the sky. XD But the girls at the sleepover TOTALLY ruined its scaryness. They kept asking me random questions: "Oookay. What's going on? This doesn't make sense! Why'd she attack him? Why'd he turn to dust? Why'd he kill himself? Who are those people? Why is this happening?" :P

Earlier in the night, we played mafia. OMG, that's the BEST game ever. :D HOWEVER... for some STUPID reason, MAFIAS HATE ME. If you don't know how to play the game, people are assigned roles - there's of course the mafias, who select one person to kill, a sheriff that seems to serve no purpose whatsoever, a nurse who can save the targeted person if they guess correctly who it is, a narrator that describes in a hilarious way how the person died or was saved (at least in the way we play it), and the normal townspeople that also serve no purpose. The mafia kill someone each turn while the others are "asleep" and then the next "day" the townspeople, sherrif, and nurse accuse to people of being the mafia and they have a trial together, and the person who loses the trial dies. The point is to kill the mafia before they kill all the townspeople. So me? I was targeted to die first every round of the game we played except one! WHAT THE HECK? I barely even knew those girls! Why were they killing me! :P

...Could have been because I said, "Okay, watch, I'm totally going to die this turn," and I kept interrupting Sydney when she tried to teach us how to play...

Fortunately, one round when I was targeted, I was the nurse. So I tried to save myself. XD And apparently I was right! I saved myself from "falling off the Grand Canyon" (so the narrator said) with my super epic ninja nurse powers! :D And then ANOTHER round I was the nurse AGAIN, and the very people I tried to save accused me of being the mafia! O: Then they killed me! WHEN I TRIED TO SAVE THEM! >.< One of them was Sydney, btw... she was SO sure I was the mafia, and she felt bad when she discovered I wasn't... :P


...Um...

Yep.

That's all I got.

My goshness, that was SO much longer than I expected it to be. I want to go on Wizard101 now, but I don't know if I have time. :(

In any case... good night!

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm a guy and I have my best friends sleepover sometimes. Okay, so it usually ends in endless video games, satire humor but still... OOH! I LOVE Mafia! I've played it a lot with friends. One of my friends is ALWAYS one of the Mafia. Have ypou ever played Indianapolis 500 Legends? BEST. RACING. GAME. EVAR! Once I hit a sideways car while I was moving, used it as a ramp and SHOT UP INTO THE AIR! It was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love mafia. I played it at camp, and I was the narrator, so here is what I said.

    "Courtney (my camp counselor) and Christian (my cabin mate) were walking along the front yard, and minding their own business. Meanwhile, a plane was traveling above them carrying a shipment of pianos, anvils, bowling balls, weights, and cars (can you see where this is going?) Then, the pilot accidentally hit the button to drop the load. Courtney noticed it and pushed Christian out of the way... only to be hit herself -_-. She managed to climb out of the pile of debris, still alive... until a car that was a little late in dropping hit her on the head. She died. Many times."

    Use this next time maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Sydney whenever it was! :D
    Oh, I'm now following the blog!

    ReplyDelete