Saturday, April 30, 2011

Greatest Zelda Game Tournament!

Now THIS sounds interesting...

IGN is hosting a tournament here to determine the best Zelda game ever. I love the idea. But it's VERY hard to decide. XD

I still find it hilariously unfair that they put Ocarina of Time against Zelda's Adventure, and A Link to the Past against Wand of Gamelon. Honestly... who would choose those games over two of the best in the series? Who played Zelda's Adventure or Wand of Gamelon and actually LIKED them? To tell you the truth, I'm guessing most people don't even know what they are yet.

Poor, poor Faces of Evil got left out of the contest, though... aww...

They should have put it against Four Swords, which they didn't add in.

...You know, looking at it now... they've kind of set it up so that certain games will obviously fail. So, like, if you put Wind Waker vs. Twilight Princess... THAT competition might be close. But Four Swords Adventures vs. Majora's Mask? Poor FSA.

Now, since this is MY blog, I'm going to talk about MY opinions. You can skip this part if you feel like it. :P

I'll skip the OoT and ALttP ones, because it's obvious what any sane person's choices would be there, and go to the next one. Phantom Hourglass vs. Spirit Tracks. I chose Spirit Tracks. Totally. I loved Spirit Tracks sooo much, and don't view Phantom Hourglass very highly (though that's interesting, because it was my second or third Zelda game... you'd think I'd like it more, as I do Wind Waker, but no...).

After that, Majora's Mask vs. Four Swords Adventures. ...Ugh. I didn't like making that decision! I voted for Majora's Mask, since it's one of my absolute favorite games... but I feel bad for Four Swords Adventures! I liked that game too. O_o Very few people will choose it, though, probably...

Next: Oracle of Seasons vs. Oracle of Ages. Um... I haven't played either of these games. XD But I've read the manga, so my decision of Oracle of Ages was based off of that. I like the time traveling idea of it. And Nayru is cooler than Din. So HAH.

Link's Awakening vs. Minish Cap. I haven't played Link's Awakening, so I voted for Minish Cap. Although I think I might actually like Link's Awakening better. XD I DID do the VBA version for a while, remember? I got to the third dungeon. And I liked what I played that far. But... still... Minish Cap is pretty epic.

Aaaand... the last two. *sigh* Wind Waker vs. The Legend of Zelda, and Twilight Princess vs. Adventure of Link.

I HATE THEM FOR MAKING ME CHOOSE!

I can't decide. I still haven't decided yet. I think... I think I'll go choose Twilight Princess over Adventure of Link, because I'm not far enough into the game to decide... but Wind Waker and Legend of Zelda... Idk. If this had been a year ago, the choice would have been Wind Waker without any doubts or second thoughts, but lately, I've decided Wind Waker... might not be the BEST. I liked Majora's Mask better, honestly. O_o Still, it's INSANELY awesome. It might be number two. THAT'S possible.

But then you put it against Legend of Zelda... a game I've already fallen in love with even though I still can't find Dungeon Eight...

UGH!! I CAN'T DECIDE!

I love them both!

I think I'm stressing over this too much.

BUT IT'S SO HARD!

...Um... maybe I just WON'T vote. Or maybe... I'll ask my sister what she thinks. Yeah.

...Idk. XD

Well, enjoy your weekend, people. And please don't take this contest as seriously as I am. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment