Monday, May 2, 2011

The only thing I can think of posting: The Tale of Fishies

Okay. I'm bored. So I'm gonna talk about how Link and Picori died, and then Zelda ate them. And then she died too. XD

...They were FISH, okay?

...Yes, I named my fish Link, Zelda, and Picori...

It was for a school project. We were taking care of fish. Obviously. We put them in bottles and prayed that they would live. We were supposed to get two. While we pondered over what to name them, my friend (knowing what a huge Zelda freak I am) said, "I would laugh if you named them Link and Zelda." And I'm like, "OMG! WE SHOULD!" To my partner: "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLE-"

"Okay, FINE."

"YAY!"

So as we were getting our fishies... our teacher made a mistake... and gave us THREE! O: One of them was REALLY tiny, too. So I called it my Minish fish. And then I'm like, "LET'S NAME IT PICORI!" But... it was almost dead already. It didn't move much. Poor Picori... QQ

Zelda was orange with white spots (and really pretty... she looked like a Zelda fish XD). Link was a brown, silver-ish color (you could almost call it green if you looked at it in the light...). Picori was orange with black spots. But... Picori was pretty much dead from the start... XD

We came back to school the next day to check on our fishies and... Picori was dead as we expected. But...

LINK DIED TOO! O:

I was SOOOO sad. I almost cried. XD Poor, poor, poor Link...

But Zelda lived! :D And she ate Picori and Link's dead bodies. O_o It was REALLY gross. But... she lived the next day! And she also lived the next day! And the next! And the next!

A week passed, and Zelda still lived on (and Link and Picori's bodies disappeared... gods, Zelda, that's disgusting!). I was hopeful. Very hopeful. Other people's fish died - the only other group in the class with three had all of theirs die. But Zelda lived!

Then it was the last day of the experiment. We could take them home that day! I was going to take my fish named Zelda HOME!

She was alive in the morning.

And guess what happened when I came in after school to pick my fishy up?

*sob* ZELDA WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's JUST my luck. My fish dies JUST when I'm going to take it home. Figures. :(

...Well. That wasn't very Zelda related. I'm weird, aren't I?

...Too bad it's Sierra's Story that has the FISH label, and not this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment