Thursday, May 26, 2011

Okay. I give up.

There are WAAAAAY too many new Ocarina of Time trailers and videos coming out! I can't keep up with them. Therefore, I'll just say... go to Zelda Dungeon, or some other fansite that updates more frequently than I do. :P I'll post two of the most recent, but I've missed some - I know I have, since I WATCHED them but was too lazy to post them here - and I don't feel like finding them again. Sorry!

Still, this video is preeeeeety epic!



You know what one of my favorite parts was? 1:33. Somewhere around there. Link's in Ganon's Castle, and these sparklies fly around him and heal him. They didn't do that in the N64 version. So Link would just stiffly look at his hands like an idiot - even more so if you had full hearts to begin with. Now he fluidly looks at the sparklies healing him. Makes more sense. :P

So there actually aren't that many changes, now that I think of it. Backgrounds changed quite a bit, yes, and so did Link... but other characters look surprisingly similar. Facial expressions have been added - such as when Darunia pats (more like pounds) Link on the head at 1:13 or something like that. And movements, as I mentioned above, are MUCH more fluid! I love that.

And this next trailer?



It shows off the new features. The newest new feature I've noticed is the role of the Gossip Stones. I knew there would be a hint feature (as I've mentioned previously) but I didn't know how that would work. Oh, wait. I guess they're not Gossip Stones anymore. They're... "Sheikah Stones." Well, same difference, I guess...

There's also the lovely demonstration of the improved Iron Boots - something I'm sure we're ALL excited about. And at the same time - the Hookshot now has a red line, showing us where it will hit! How convenient!

And then there's that Boss Replay mode. I'm looking forward to that. Trust me, I'll pwn Gohma so many times it won't even be funny... well, at least not for Gohma... but for me it probably will be...

And that's all I've got to say for now! Unless someone has an idea for a Link x Din romance fanfic, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment