Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I know I should post some updates.

But I do not have time at the moment. As you may (or may not) have noticed, I have been banned from computer the last week or so. That meant no blogging, no Central/Wizard101, and no checking on Zelda info. I hope I didn't miss anything important, lol.

Anyway, I don't have time at the moment, because I'm about to watch a movie with my family. They're waiting for me.

Just a brief summary of what I'll cover in later posts more thoroughly:

I took my first harp lesson! So excited! Ohl, I'm still stuck on the original Legend of Zelda. And... YES! Twenty followers! Thanks guys!

Hmm. I KNOW there was more. There HAS to have been.

Oh, whatever. Goodnight. :)

4 comments:

  1. Harp? My Social Studies teacher says that it's the hardest instrument to play. You play any others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I play piano. My whole family is EXTREMELY musical, lol. I know a lot of Zelda songs, actually. I wrote a post on here once... but that was a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually just got back from a band concert. I play Sax, piano, clarinet, ukulele, and violin. That's pretty much what I do when I'm NOT playing Video Games. But yeah. Music is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! :D I tried violin once for about a year, but then I moved houses, and my new school didn't teach violin. So I just focused on piano. I want to upload some videos of me playing some day.

    ReplyDelete