Thursday, May 19, 2011

IGN Zelda Game Tournament - Round Four!

Well, I missed round two completely and didn't post here about round three (which ended yesterday) even though I did vote on it, but it's time for round four!

If you don't remember from an earlier post of mine, IGN is hosting a "Greatest Zelda Game Tournament" here. Go and vote! The final pairing:

OCARINA OF TIME vs. MAJORA'S MASK!

Wow. I'm soooo happy Twilight Princess didn't beat Majora's Mask. In fact, in the pairing of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... I voted for Majora's Mask. :D I'm a little weird that way. I also voted for Wind Waker against Ocarina of Time, lol, but I guess my vote didn't make much of a difference. It still lost by a LOT. Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess' battle was much closer.

In fact, Majora's Mask had a hard time getting to round four! Just LOOK at the competition between A Link to the Past and Majora's Mask! 14375 votes vs. 14934. That's CLOSE. Poor LttP.

I'm also surprised that Link's Awakening beat Minish Cap, and... Phantom Hourglass totally PWNED poor Spirit Tracks. Really? What do they have against trains? XD Lol, well, whatever. I mean, poor Adventure of Link barely got ANY votes. Look! Even Four Swords Adventures beat it! That's pretty sad... O_o I don't mind AoL, despite how impossible it is and the fact that I haven't even completed the first dungeon (I blame that stupid horse boss thing).

In other news, I got a third bottle on Minish Cap, and discovered the game is impossible to play without the R button (I'll probably write a post on this later if I remember), and I played Wind Waker, but our GameCube and game disk are SO old, it froze seven times before I made it to the top of the Forsaken Fortress - seven, I swear, I counted - and then I got hit back down again by a Moblin. Oh, and THEN a Floormaster got me, and as if that wasn't bad enough... the game froze again when it put me in jail. I. Was. SO. Mad...

Again, I'll probably write a post on that because in hindsight, it IS a funny story, though it annoyed me to no end while I was experiencing it...

Anyway. That's all I've got to say... for now. I have a lot going on tonight - my second harp lesson, my sister's ceremony thingy (can't explain much more than that), and studying for stupid final exams (ugggggh!). Yep.

Have a good day! (Because I can't say goodnight... it's not night yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment